- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Mibuis II is a 370 2007 cuddy with a blue painted hull & 3 Mercury Verados that have been painted white.Ordered and built to suit her owners needs for cruising and fishing. Easy to operate with fingertip controls. She was powered with 3x Verados 275hp so a fast and economical cruising speed is not a problem. These Mercury Verados only have 240hrs! Her V-shape deck couch pulls out to a relaxing sun bed. Downstairs the cuddy offers galley to port, head and stand- up shower to starboard. The forward vee seating makes up to a bed for 2 persons comfortably..
This Intrepid, with her style and sea keeping abilities, will have you boating in style.
- Cabin with U- shaped seating that coverts to a berth for two Sharp flat screen TV/DVD 12V/110 lighting overhead 110V outlet Marine AC (6000 BTU) Bed turns into seating area AM/FM/SAT stereo with speakers
- Solid surface countertop Drawer storage Deep square stainless steel sink Refrigerator Microwave 110V outlet AC pad control Cabinet storage x2 Remote generator start-up Galley steps with bilge access Stand-up shower Raritan head Ample storage with seven (7) cabinets hard surface counter-tops Circular s/s sink AC vent 110V outlet
- Kevlar construction non-skid deck Power coated bowrail Recessed anchor locker with hatch Windlass Anchor Chain/line rode Delta polished s/s anchor Two (2) large bow cleats Two (2) pop- up beam cleats
- Electronics & Navigation
- Icom VHF Trim tab controls Pioneer stereo remote pad Custom added fuel gauge Mercury trim/start controls 12 volt Intrepid breaker switches Richie Compass SS-2000
- Electrical System
- 12V/110 System Battery parallel switch Guest 2622A battery chargers x2 Four (4 ) deep cycle batteries Vetus bow thruster 55kgf model Electrical head with overboard pump-out Rule 2000 bilge pumps Johnson waste macerator Shurflo fishbox macerator
- Engine System
- Triple Mercury Verado 275 4 strokes engines w/ 240hrs Bow thruster Overboard pump-out system
- Cockpit & Fishing Equipment
- Helm seating at console Under helm set storage Live well rear of seating Removable aft bench seat Cockpit coaming pads Fish box Taco Grand Slam 15' outriggers Ample storage in deck lockers Cockpit lighting Rodholes including hardtop Power coated hardtop Underneath covering board for gaff/rod holders Dive door with s/s ladder Fresh and saltwater wash-downs
- Owners personal effects and any fishing tackle and gear will not convey
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing information please contact listing broker Jorge Corzo at 305-505-7160 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org