- 23 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 150 HPDI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 2002 Boston Whaler 230 Outrage was purchased new by the current owner. The boat was rigged from the factory with twin Mercury 135 Optimax engines, before delivery they were exchanged for a pair of new 2001 Yamaha 150 HPDI motors which currently have approximately 500 hours.
- Canvas T-top with 3 side enclosure and 4 rocket launchers Leaning post with storage removable backrest and cooler Bow pulpit with roller and anchor Forward casting platform with storage and cushion Folding transom seat Livewell in transom Raw water washdown Freshwater shower at transom Transom Door Head with deck pump out In deck fish boxes Transom swim ladder
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno 1850 GPS Chartplotter / Fishfinder Icom M-502 VHF Hydraulic steering tilt helm Yamaha fuel management system
- 2 Batteries with switch
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 2001 Yamaha 150 HPDI motors
- Brokers Comments
- All service on engines up to date and ready to go.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.