NOTE: PRICE REDUCTION TO $175000.00 AND OFFERS ENCOURAGED!!!
ZENNORA was built to a very high standard by the Mao Ta Yacht Company in 1987 and commissioned in 1989. She has a modified fin keel/skeg rudder, excellent ventilation through numerous deck hatches and two SS Cowl vents with dorade boxes and SS guards, a large, deep cockpit with very comfortable seating. Her beautiful interior joinery is varnished teak with a varnished teak and holly cabin sole throughout.
ZENNORA IS BEING OFFERED FOR SALE AS THE OWNER'S CRUISING PLANS HAVE CHANGED AND THEY WOULD LIKE TO DOWNSIZE.
- From the companionway moving all the way forward there is a large storage area/work space/bosun's locker. Next aft is the forward head w/shower, then the forward stateroom with a lower pullman double berth and single berth upper to stbd. To port is a full length desk with swing out seat, storage cabinets and bookshelves. The open main salon has a very large semi circular dinette to starboard and a full length curved settee to port. Cabinets fore and aft with book shelves between port and starboard. The spacious U-shaped galley is aft to port with excellent counter top space and galley storage. Opposite to port is forward facing nav station with built-in electronics, electrics panel and a very large navigation desk. The owner's stateroom has a large pullman double berth to port, ensuite head compartment with separate shower stall. Insulated access door to the engine/generator room to stbd with excellent storage. AM/FM/CD Stereo w/Interior and Cockpit Speakers
- Spacious U-Shaped Galley with Foam Green Corian Counter Tops-New 2000 Excellent galley stowage and counter top space Force 10 Three Burner Propane Stove w/Oven Two 10# Alum Propane Bottles Safety Solenoid Front Loading Fzr w/ Separate Top Loading Ref Compartments w/12V Isotherm Ref/Fzr System-New 2009 Temperature Guages-Ref & Fzr Recessed Double SS Sinks Press H&C Water Manual Foot Pump Fresh and Sea Water spigots Water Filtration System w/Spare Filters
- Electronics & Navigation
- Nav Station: Furuno 1835 24 Mile Radar-New 2012 Icom 718 Ham SSB-New 2004 Furuno GPS-New 2000 Furuno Weather Fax Icom VHF Raymarine 6000 w/Remote-New 2000 and Robertson HDL 200 RAM-New 2004 Cockpit: Raymarine E-80 GPS/Chart Plotter Icom handheld VHF Tekcom VHF/FM Raymarine Auto Pilot Remote Raymarine Instruments: Speed/Log Depth Wind Speed/AWI
- Electrical System
- 120V/30 Amp shore power service and phone/cable TV connection. Extensive rewiring w/New Electric Panel-2000 3.5KW Kubota Generator w/1283 hrs-New 2003 Charging System: Heart Inverter/Charger-New 2000 Engine Alternator Spare Alternator Batteries: House-Two 4D-New 2011 Four 6V Golf Cart in series-New 2011 Eng/Gen-One-New 2012 Windlass-New 2011
- Perkins 4-236 Diesel w/2763 hrs. Engine Motor Mounts-New 1999 Three Blade Max Prop Transmission and V-Drive Seals-Renewed 1999 Exhaust System-New 2006 Spare Water Pumps-Engine/Gen Raw Water, Press Water, Bilge, Etc.
- Tanks and Plumbing
- SS Water Heater-New 2001 Water: Approx 140 Gallons Main Tank SS-New 2000 Five Fiber Glass Tanks ( All Gravity fed to the Main Tank)-New 2000 Engine and Generator Seacocks-New 2003 Groco Toilets (w/Repair Kits) Both Heads-New 2003 Fuel: Approx 100 Gallons Three Tanks of Varing Sizes Holding: Two 10 Gallon SS Tanks w/Deck Pump-Out
- Hull & Deck
- Aft Cockpit with easy access to the companionway and deck. Ground Tackle: Lofrans Reversible Elect. Windlass-New 2011 40KG Rocna Anchor on Bow Roller w/300' of Chain 40# Bruce Anchor on Bow Roller w/10' Chain & 300' Nylon Rode Fortress Anchor w/10' Chain & 300' Nylon Rode Canvas: Dodger and Bimini Top w/enclosure-New 2010 Ventilation: Six Deck Hatches, Tow with Hatch Dodgers-New 2010 Four Cowl Vent w/Dorade Boxes and SS Guards Five Opening Ports Cockpit Cushions-New 2004 SS Mast Rails Teak Rub Rail w/SS Striker
- Sails & Rigging
- Ketch Rig with Keel Stepped Main and Deck Stepped Mizzen. ALL CHAIN PLATES-NEW 2003. INSULATED BACKSTAY AND TURNBUCKLE-NEW 2003 Harken Series 3-486 RF Furling Harken Batcar Main Track System Selden Mizzen Sail Track System Harken Main and Mizzen Traveller Spinnaker Pole Barient Winches: Main Mast: Two #24 ST2SP Two #27 ST2SP One #21 ST2SP Reefing Mizzen Mast: Two #24 Barlow ST2SP One #35 Harken ST2SP Miz Sheet Cabin House: Two Barient #27-48 ST2S Cockpit: Two #35 Barient ST2SP Primary Two #32 Barient ST2SP Secondaries Lewmar Double Sheave Genoa Turning Blocks Sails: 115% RF Genoa-Doyle-New 2003 Main-Doyle Full Battened w/3 Reefs-New 2003 Mzzen-Doyle Full Battened-New 2012 Other Sails: Spinnaker-Good Condition Mizzen Staysail-Good Condition Staysail (Storm)-Good Condition Spinnaker Pole Mounted on Track on Mast w/Andersen Line Tender Control Recessed In-Deck High Field Lever for Staysail Stay Solid Vang-Main
- Safety Gear
- Six Man Avon Life Raft-New 2008(Due for Inspection) One Life Raft Survival Kit Safety Harnesses "Jack Lines" Fore/Aft, Port/Stbd
- Other Features
- Ships Clock and Barometer 15HP Yamaha Outboard Motor-New 2012 Avon 8' RIB-New 2007 Hull, Deck and Cockpit-New Awlgrip White-2011 Bottom Job-2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.