- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S BETTER THAN NEW AND AT OUR DOCKS,
WITH A KILLER PRICE TAG!
Bells and whistles galore... She was justed hauled out, bottom painted and outdrive serviced July 15, 2013. NEW: Seller has receipts for 25K in upgrades ( not repairs) done in last two years alone This includes but is not limited to new Generator, Air Conditioning and Heating unit, electronics, custom stainless steel rails, custom/high-end cockpit upholstery, carpet, custom mattress, full enclosure, canvas, stereo, bottom paint.
This 26' Sea Ray is powered by a single Mercruiser 350 MPI engine with LOW hours (150) and a Kohler generator (9 hours).
"Marilyn" is sitting down at our docks, spotless and shining ...
Give us a call and come down and see her and you'll soon be enjoying your summer on the OPEN OCEAN!
- Large V-berth with brand NEW, CUSTOM mattress, emergency hatch and mirror behind berth Mid-berth with opening, screened, port Toshiba HDMI flat screen TV Fusion MS-CD 600 stereo ( NEW ) Leather port covers Galley: Norcold refrigerator, Sylvania microwave, brushed stainless steel faucet, Corian conter top, sink, Kenyon Kiss single burner stove top Enclosed head with Eco Vac marine head, sink with shower wand, storage, teak-trimmed vanity and opening port Kohler Generator ( NEW , 9 hours) Heat and Air Conditioning (Brand NEW unit) Magnum Energy inverter
- NEW: Full camper enclosure Full canvas covers Upholstery ( CUSTOM ) Cockpit carpet Cockpit lighting (2) Kenwood speakers and (1) Subwoofer speaker Custom stainless steel rails Cockpit sink Barrel helm seat (adjustable) L-shaped settee to starboard Burlwood cockpit table Curved lounge to starboard (9) Built-in drink holders Molded steps lead to the walk-through windshield
- Electronics and Navigation
- ALL NEW ELECTRONICS: Raymarine C70 GPS Raymarine ST70 Auto Pilot Raymarine VHF Ritchie compass Marlin windlass Fusion MS-WR600 Stereo control at dash
- NEW: Seller has receipts for 25K in upgrades ( not repairs) done in last two years alone Fresh bottom paint Xantrex Link Lite battery charger and monitor Fireboy Automatic Xintex extinguishing system
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.