- 36 (ft.) 7 (in.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THE PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED TO TAKE CARE OF THE SOFT SPOT IN THE DECK! The Legend 35.5 was designed for maximum comfort and and sailing function. A very roomy cockpit makes sailing a breeze and the cabin layout makes you feel like you are on a much larger boat. The boat is in very good condition except the fordeck is soft on the starboard side and needs to be repaired, This is the reason for the reduced price. Please click on "FULL SPECS" for all inventory detail and pictures.
- Three cabin layout. Master cabin is aft with a large queen athwartship bed with over 6' standing head room. 4 opening ports and overhead opening hatches for great ventilation. Forward is the V-berth with hanging lockers and nicely finished in teak. The main cabin has port and starboard settees with a nice teak dining table. The galley is well equipped and the mid-ship head has a seperate shower.
- The galley has a custom Corian sink and countertop, double lid icebox with Isotherm 3700 refrigeration. The galley also features; a propane stove with oven, generous storage and a small Sharp microwave oven.
- Additional Information
- Bottom painted 04/01/10 Sails refurbished by Sailcare PSS Drippless shaft seal 4 AGM batteries with multi-stage charger 130amp Balmar alternator Life sling Coast Guard saftey package 1 CQR anchor with 1rode and chain 1 Danforth with rode and chain Wisker pole Sugar scope with swim ladder Dutchman furling system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- No commentary available.