- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3QM 30
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
PRICE REDUCTION Owners moved back to England.
COME TAKE A LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY, SHE IS THE NICEST 37 TAYANA ON THE MARKET
It is a rarity to find one of the most respected bluewater cruising yachts ever available that is truly ready to go anywhere in the world, but TENACITY is such a boat. She is a Tayana 37, full keel, cutter rigged vessel designed by ROBERT PERRY for serious offshore cruising. She is easily handled by a couple and powerful enough to cross oceans in safety and comfort.
TENACITY has the two cabin layout with a large open salon, a spacious V-berth, and a starboard quarter berth. The "U" shaped galley is aft to port with a 3 burner stove w/oven, large double sink, a huge size refrigerator/freezer and lots of storage. She has a large head with a separate shower stall w/seat. There is 6'4" of headroom and beautiful teak woodwork throughout. An exceptionally well-maintained, turnkey yacht, that is ready to take you and your guests anywhere in the world you care to sail.
The pride of ownership is evident and can only be appreciated fully when you see her. Call for an appointment to see one of the finest cruising yachts available today.
TAKE A LOOK AT THE FULL SPECIFICATIONS
- Step down from the cockpit into TENACITY’S extra clean and impressive interior and you'll be impressed with the skilled use of warm Burmese teak throughout. Literally hand-built, the woodwork is the product of superb craftsmanship, with beveled and fitted lockers and drawers and solid teak staving. Sleeping arrangements in the forward cabin consist of a extra large V-Berth, and loads of storage in the form of drawers and lockers, both in the cabin and along the passageway to starboard leading aft. The head is to port and boasts an oversize doorway, vanity, and large separate stall shower, with a seat and storage. In the salon, a long starboard settee provides an ideal single sea berth or can be converted to a pull-out double. Opposite, there is a beefy fixed dinette table and L-shaped settee that can provide yet another berth for passage-making. A dedicated navigaton station with chart storage is situated to starboard and is followed by a starboard quarter berth.
- This galley was designed for the serious sailor. It has the sort of "brace points" a chef comes to appreciate while preparing meals underway. Located to port at the base of the companionway steps, it features large double stainless sinks with hot and cold pressure water system, 2 foot pumps (1 filtered), ample counter top space and drawer and locker storage. Technicold Engine driven refrigeration with 2 cold plates Separate freezer and refrigeration compartments, Mariner 3 burner stove with grill & oven
- Raymarine RL70, 48 Mile 4KW radar/chart plotter mounted on S.S. Kato gimbaled mounting post Raymarine RC 435 Chart plotter (New 2007) ICOM 504 VHF at Nav. Station (2011) ICOM Command Mic III at helm (2011) VHF connected to Raystar 125 GPS for position information (2011) + D.S.C. calling. Raymarine ST 60 + Instruments (2006) Simrad Robertson AP11 Autopilot, K4b Ram, RPU 160 Pump, RCF 35 Fluxgate compass (this will helm you anywhere in any conditions). Jensen MCD 6115 Stereo/CD Sirius radio receiver + external antenna (hard wired to Jensen Stereo). (2) Bose 151 speakers C.A.R.D. Marine radar Detector (2007) Polaroid 19” HD Flat Screen TV
- Sails & Rigging
- Deck Stepped mast with SS Compression Post Ullman Genoa 110% High cut (2007) Ullman Stay sail with reef point (2007) PRO Furl roller furling systems for Genoa & Staysail. Full battened Mainsail with Dutchman reefing System Spare Genoa & Staysail Tide strong mast track (2007) 4 Garhauer Genoa/Spinnaker lead blocks (2007) Garhauer mast foot blocks, organizers and rope clutches (2006) All new running rigging & halyards (2006-2007) Garhauer main sheet traveler system (2005) Upgraded 3/8” wire rigging with STA-Lock terminals Running backstays with Gahauer vangs Chain plates new in 2010 and upgraded to 3/8” SS Dutchman boom brake with Gahauer boom vang Spinnaker pole. All sail handling is from the safety of the cockpit. Just attach the main halyard and never leave the cockpit .
- HULL, DECK & GROUND TACKLE
- Hull: Lite Grey/blue Awlgrip paint., white nonskid decks 2003/2004 total west system epoxy bottom job with waterline raised 3 inches No Blisters Coach Roof: White with 11 stainless steel opening ports 6 deck light prisms. Large opening forward hatch Large Opening Butterfly hatch (4) 4 inch Dorades with teak boxes All openings have insect screens including companion way Covers for front hatch & the butterfly hatch Full winter heavy canvas cover Cockpit: Teak wheel, Instrument Pod & table All cockpit opening lids rebuilt for extra strength Full set of cockpit cushions (as new) Full enclosure water proof sunbrella on dodger & Bimini Cover for wheel, binnacle & winches Stern rail with extended rails provides very safe cockpit & strong bimini mounts Achilles 9’ dinghy mounted on davits. (2005) 8 HP Yamaha outboard (2005) (2) Propane tanks in locker Ground Tackle: Primary anchor 45 lb Spade with 100’ 3/8 G4 Chain + 250 ‘ ¾” Rode Secondary anchor 45 lb CQR with 70’ 3/8 G4 Chain + 250, ¾” Rode 2 roller bow sprit Simpson Lawrence SL 555 Sea Tiger windlass Groco C80 wash down system
- Engine Yanmar 3 Q.M. 30. Very highly maintained - Runs perfect Regular serviced oil/filter etc. All new hoses (2009) New oil seals. New mixing elbow (2008) Injectors reconditioned (2011) Regular transmission oil changes Raw water pump total rebuild (2011) Perfectly clean bilge (no leaks). Cutlass bearing (2010) Prop shaft (2010) Stiffing boxes repack (2010)
- Batteries (4) Golf Cart House Batteries (2009) ( )1 Group 31 starting battery (2009) Balmar alternator 100 amp Alternator Link 2000 – R Battery Monitor (2) 55 Watt Solar Panels with regulator 12V System Main breaker panel + separate distribution panel LED Aqua signal TRI Color with strobe w/ a separate low level LED Anchor light JABSCO PAR 36800 Bilge pump with a Water witch bilge switch (no moving parts) High water bilge alarm. 1500 Rule bilge pump manual switch. 1100 Rule bilge pump manual switch. Quick drain oil change system. All Bilge electrical connections boxed & labeled 110V System 30 AMP power connection 50’ & 25’ Electrical Cables plus (2) 50 amp pigtaila and a 15 Amp pigtail Freedom 10 inverter charger 110 V Force 10 Water heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker.