A MARINE VERSION OF THE 'LITTLE OLD LADY'S CAR', GRAN FINALE HAS BEEN GENTLY USED AND WELL MAINTAINED.
The owners of this comfortable, spacious power cruiser moved it once a year from storage on the hard to its summer dock 35 miles away. Whether you plan on extensive cruising or just using it as a getaway cabin at the marina, take advantage of this opportunity to own a proven vessel at a great price. Call today and make an offer!
- Displacement: 11,500
- Total Power: 260
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 60 Holding: 20
- Very roomy for her size, the Sea Ray 305 has a master stateroom up forward with a king size berth. There is ample lighting and a hatch with screen. Aft to port is a guest stateroom with a double berth with plenty of storage. Step up to the main salon and the galley is to starboard with a run of countertop longer than you might find in some land-bound kitchens. It has numerous drawers and doors below. The galley sports a double sink, hot and cold pressure water, microwave, two burner stove and an AC/DC refrigerator-freezer. Opposite is a C-shaped dinette/settee which can also be used as a double berth if needed. Aft on the port side is a head with vacu-flush toilet, vanity, sink, shower and cabinets.
- Hot and cold pressure water Double sink 2 Burner alcohol/electric cooktop Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer AC/DC Microwave oven
- Lowrance depth sounder Compass VHF AM/FM/CD Stereo with remote speakers
- Reverse cycle air/heat 2 house batteries, 1 starter (Grp 27) 110V outlets 2 50' 30A shore power cords Gas Sniffer Built-in vac system for cleaning Halon fire suppression system
- Fully enclosed bridge Anchor w/chain and rode Anchor windlass Dock lines Fenders Full enclosure for aft cockpit Life jackets Stainless steel rails/pulpit Walk-thru transom Canvas covers for all windows Wash-down in aft cockpit Swim platform with boarding ladder
- Dockside H2O hook-up Bridge seats 4-6 adults
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.