- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Major price reduction! Owner wants to move this boat!
Fast, sleek and spacious says it all. With only 700 hours on her twin Mercruiser 454's there are many, many miles of enjoyment left on this boat. Until 2008 she was used in fresh water only for three months of the year and stored under cover for the other nine. The current owner is out of the country much of the time and the boat has had a minimum of use since it was purchased. All periodic maintenance and cleaning has been kept up to date. Full fuel consumption time/speed table available. Check out the Full Specs for a long list of features and equipment.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Large master stateroom with island type queen bed forward. Features a dressing table with vanity sink, cedar closet and flat screen tv/dvd. Head with separate shower compartment to port. Vacu-flush head. Guest stateroom/study to starboard. There is a sliding privacy panel with mirror between the guest stateroom and the galley. Main salon has a curved settee with large, adjustable dining table. Galley opposite with all the amenities including a bar with two stools. Marineair AC/heat for all-season comfort. The boat sleeps 6 (3 doubles; guest stateroom can be set up as 2 single bunks.)
- Princess 3-burner electric stove Tappan microwave Black and Decker Spacemaker coffeee machine Black and Decker toaster oven Norcold 120V/12V 2 door refrigerator/freezer SS double sink w/ H/C pressurized water. Extra cabinet storage added by owner.
- Datamarine 2490 speed/depth. Garmin 545S Chartplotter Ritchie Powerdamp compass Standard Horizon Galaxy VHF Full engine instrumentation
- Twin Mercruiser 454's. Model 7.4L 350HP each Engine synchronizers Trim tabs 7,5 KW Quicksilver generator in engine compartment
- Power anchor windlass with foot switches on bow and remote controls at helm. Custom polished stainless Danforth anchor with 200' rode. Anchor washdown Remote control spotlight on bow. 2-year old full cockpit enclosure with screens. ENORMOUS cockpit area with ample seating and U-line icemaker. Swim platform with step and transom pass-thru door. Platform safety. grabrail added to transom by owner. Hot and cold cockpit shower. Lifejackets, fenders, docklines, and fire extinguishers.
- Contact Ken at 252-571-1581