- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Family Cruiser w/ Highly Desirable, & Economical 157 HP
Isuzu Diesel Engine w/ ONLY 300 Hours Since Re-build!
** Great Condition with Many Recent Upgrades and Equipment **
The Albin 27 continues to be a popular family cruiser that is well known for its easy handling, economical operation, abundant storage,and sturdy construction.
As a broker I see many boats offered for sale, but only rarely one that has been as properly maintained and cared for as this Albin. She comes to the market loaded with new equipment and with ONLY 300 Hrs on her completly re-built engine. New Canvas, electronics, plumbing, and anchor windlass are only a few of the many recent upgrades the knowlegable owners have added. (See Full Specs for complete list.)
Her 2.5 foot draft opens up many anchorages unavailable to deeper draft vessels- making her perfect for ICW gunkholing or coastal cruising. If you are looking for a rugged litlle cruiser with tons of storage in excellent condition and loaded with recent upgrades, then this boat is a must see! Priced to sell .....just add your provisions and cast off!
- The Albin 27 continues to be a popular family cruiser that is well known for its easy handling, economical operation and sturdy construction. The layout offers a protected helm station featuring large windows, storage, and companionway doors that lead fwd to the comfortable cabin. VESSEL WALK-THROUGH: Starting Forward is a convertible vee berth//dinette with ample storage shelves and drawers. There is teak joinery throughout. The dinette table can be lowered to provide a full berth w/ cushioned insert. Aft to starboard is the enclosed head w/ vanity, shower, and marine head w/ holding tank, Y-valve, and macerator pump for overboard discharge. One the centerline is a large hanging locker with the AC/DC panel above. The galley is opposite to starboard with abundant lighting, ventilatiion, and storage lockers. Equipped with ice box, S/S sink, and 2-burner alcohol stove. Aft up two steps leads into enclosed bridge with helm to starboard and seat opposite to port. Glass opening windows provide plenty of light and ventilation, and zippered canvas enclosure w/ screen insert door aft is great for cold or inclimate weather. The huge aft cockpit has built in rod stroage racks port and starboard, five(5) deck compartments for stoarge, hot/cold cockpit shower, aluminum deck chairs, five day cooler w/ padded seat, swim platform w/ foldown ladder, and full canvas enclosure w/ screen inserts.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- GARMIN 441s Color GPS Chartplotter ( NEW 2012) HUMMINGBIRD Matrix 12 Fish Finder ( NEW 2012) RAYMARINE RAY 54 VHF DSC Radio ( NEW 2012)- Integrated into GPS Plotter DATAMARINE LX201 Depthsounder DATAMARINE LX50 Speed/Log KING AP2000 Autopilot RITCHIE 3" Pedestal Compass
- Deck & Anchoring Hardware
- LEWMAR Electric Anchor Windlass ( NEW 2012) w/ Helm Control and Deck Switches Salt Water Anchor Washdown System ( NEW 2012) Four (4) ( NEW 2012) Hatch Covers in Aft Cockpit 22 lb CQR Anchor w/ 35 ft of 5/16" chain ( NEW 2012,) and 150 ft Nylon Rode Dinghy Davits ( NEW 2011) /w 4:1 Lifting Tackles Teak Swim Platform w/ S/S Boarding Ladder Six(6) Buit-in Rod Hangers in Gunnels Four (4) Recessed Rod Holders in Deck IGLOO 125 Qt 5-Day Cooler w/ Padded` Seat Cover O/B Motor Mount Hot/Cold Freshwater Cockpit Shower
- Engine & Mechanical
- Highy desirable Isuzu 157 HP Diesel was completly removed and rebuilt in 2005 ($10K spent) and has had very light use since then. Full maintenance log is included showing ONLY 300 hrs since re-build. Fresh oil and filter (April 2013.) HURST 2:1 Transmission Turning 18LH22 Bronze 3-Blade propeller on 1.5" S/S shaft NEW (2012) Cutlass Bearing NEW (2005) Exhaust System NEW (2012) Cutlass Bearing NEW (2005) Hot Water Heater ( NEW 2011 ) Sinks(2) and Shower Fittings ( NEW 2011 ) Marine Toilet, Hoses, & Macerator Pump Additional High-Water Bilge Pump
- CHARGE PRO 3-Stage Battery Charger ( NEW 2011) 12VDC Voltmeter at Helm 110VAC Shore Power System w. Panel, GFIC circuits, & 50' Shore Power Cord 12VDC Ships's Power System w/ Breaker Panel 200 AH Deep Cycle House Bank Engine Starting Battery
- NEW (2012) BImini Top w/ Cockpit Eisenglass Side Curtains and Screen Enclosure NEW (2011) Carpeting in Helm Station and Cabin TRININDAD S/R Bottom Paint (20012)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.