- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2 GM 6-71 TIC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$10,000 PRICE REDUCTION ON 8 JUNE 2013
THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE RUN OF THE MILL 43 HATTERAS. YOU NEED TO SEE THIS BOAT TO SEE HOW NICE SHE REALLY IS!!!
HATTERAS YACHTS are known around the world for their quality yachts. But this one is an extremely rare beauty due to the BEN HURLEY-HATTERAS custom features. She is one of the very few Hatteras 43’s with a full fiberglass hardtop on the flybridge and the aft deck and she has full set of engine controls on the Aft deck. She has upgraded electronics, an 8 KW Onan generator in sound shield, Glendinning engine synchronizers, Walker Airseps, oil transfer system, two very spacious staterooms, washer/dryer, Wet Bar, custom computer table and much, much more.
All of the above, plus a very knowledgeable Owner who has maintained this boat to a very high standard of excellence.
THIS BOAT CRUISES COMFORTABLE ANY WHERE BETWEEN 7 TO 16 KNOTS AND SHE IS VERY FUEL EFFICIENT AT 8 KNOTS.
IF YOU WANT A QUALITY HATTERAS MOTOR YACHT
YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO SEE THIS ONE!!!!!
- VESSEL OVERVIEW
- MAIN SALON: The main cabin is very nicely appointed, featuring two comfortable tub chairs and a large L-shaped leather sofa, which converts to double recliners. A very nice custom built teak computer desk, a "20" flat screen TV. A ship wide TV antenna system and a ship wide stereo system with separate controls. An internet booster control. There is the legendary Hatteras hi low table which can be used as a coffee table or a dining table big enough for six. She has new beige carpet throughout the boat. The windows are covered with individual sets of blinds. The salon is adjacent to the Galley so that the chef is not left out of the fun at mealtime. The forward head can be accessed from the salon without disturbing the privacy of the forward cabin by a separate door from the galley companionway. GALLEY: The galley is forward and down on the port side from the salon. It has a new full height two door stainless steel refrigerator & freezer, a Princess 3 burner electric range with oven. A built in microwave, exhaust fan, deep stainless steel sink with H/C pressure water and dockside pressure water. There is ample storage in large lockers above and beside the food preparation areas. There are four drawers and a large locker under the galley sink. FORWARD CABIN: The guest quarters are forward in the bow with a large V-berth, with large storage drawers, a hanging locker and private access to the double entry head to starboard. Reading lights are placed over each bunk. The cabin has its own CruiseAir A/C control and stereo speaker controls. The ensuite head is well ventilated and brightly decorated with a separate large glass enclosed shower. Owners Cabin: Is aft and down from the salon. It is warm and inviting with new carpet and rich teak paneling. It has a full queen size walk around center line bed. The two large bureaus port and starboard have 8 large drawers. Forward on the starboard side is a double hanging locker. The cabin is surrounded by large ports that open for fresh breezes and natural light. There is a full laundry with washer and dryer. The unit is tucked away in its own locker on the forward starboard side of the cabin. There is a huge hanging locker on the starboard side. The full size head has a very large shower and vanity, under which there are more storage cabinets. Both of the heads aboard the yacht have automatic vacu-flush toilet systems. Aft deck: The aft deck is full width and very spacious, excellent for entertaining. The two-sides and back have full enclosure with u-zips and screens for ventilation. There are 2 winged doors for entry to the side decks. Two custom storage cases with slide out drawers . A three cushion bamboo sofa, two nesting cushion bamboo stools. It has a nice cabinet with rear engine controls, an enclosed sink, refrigerator & icemaker. There is also a large Bar storage area over the cabinet so you can enjoy your evening cocktails while watching your Sharp flat screen TV mounted on a swivel. Hull & Fore Deck: The hull is White Emron paint with dark blue stripes. There is a full Blue canvas enclosure with tinted Isinglass on both the flybridge and aft deck. The bow pulpit is fiberglass with S/S anchor roller with a Delta 55 pound anchor with 100' chain and over 200' rode plus an anchor wash down system. An Ideal chain/rope windlass with up and down switches. The flybridge and aft deck both have fiberglass hard tops with full enclosures and new carpet, a radar arch, 2 deck boxes, dock side pressure water, Weaver dingy davits on swim platform, sun covers for cabin windows and sun awnings for the port & starboard windows.
- Two Icom VHF radios Furuno 48 mile radar with open array antenna Furuno 1933C/NT NavNet GPS/Chart-plotter/Fish Finder Duel frequency transducer Large Garmin color GPS/Chart-plotter Roberson AP 100DL autopilot Data Marine depth sounder with remote monitor Azimuta 1000 digital compass Boat intercom System Toshiba Flat Screen HD Color TV 20” Jensen stereo am/fm/cd Sony DVD player Rudder indicators
- 30 and 50 Amp shore power service 208 volt to 240 volt booster switch 8 KW Generator w/sound shield (850 hours) (4) 8D batteries Trace 2500 Watt Inverter/Charger for House batteries w/by pass switch Charles Model 5000 charger for Engine and Generator Batteries
- The engine room condition for this boat is impressive. The Owner of this vessel is a very knowledgeable Boater and he has maintained everything in excellent condition. The boat has just returned from the Chesapeake Bay and is ready to go anywhere you want to go. Systems Monitor panel on bridge with indicator lights, audible alarms for engine temperature/oil, high bilge, engine room fire, AC power indication Twin Detroit 671 TIC’s with 1700 hours 8 Kw Onan MDKD3RIB Genset Glendinning Synchronizers Engine Alarm & Emergency Stop Walker Air steps Engine crankcase ventilators ( 2) acor 1000 fuel filters (2) Algae–X Fuel conditioner system CO2 Fire suppression system4 automatic bilge pumps Emergency engine shutdowns CruiseAir Reverse Cycle A/C systems Bennett Trim Tabs (2) High water alarms Engine room heater
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- This 43' Hatteras is as clean as they come. Go look at the other 43's out there and then come to see this one. You will not be disappointed when you see this boat. DINGY AND OUTBOARD DO NOT CONVEY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com