- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.2 liter FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This boat runs excellent and has just came out of the boat yard where the bottom was painted, the hull buffed and waxed, all new zincs, numerous hoses replaced.
But she is in need of cosmetic work. The current Owners health has kept him from maintaining her the way she should be. But at the asking price you could put some work in ion her to bring her back up and you would have a great boat at a great low price.
She has a 5KW Northern Lights Generator, 4 new Gel batteries, 2 marine air conditioning units, dual helms, Autohelm 6000, GPS, Data marine Dart system, VHF, TV, Stereo, refrigeration and so much more. On top of all that, this is a trawler that cruises at 16 knots and tops out at 20 knots.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH: Wonderful trawler style layout; the guest cabin is forward and has a V-berth with filler, shelves outboard, drawers under. There is a large hanging locker to starboard and a private head to port. The head has a sink with vanity and stall shower. The companionway to the guest cabin closes off for complete privacy. Up three steps the main salon. The steps are hinged for handy engine room access as is the aft stair unit. The main salon sole also comes out in several panels for excellent engine access. The salon is very bright and open feeling and features teak cabinetry, teak and holly sole and large windows and sliding doors port and starboard for access to the side decks. Visibility is excellent at the inside helm station on starboard which features a convenient fold away helm seat and sliding door. There is a large L-shaped settee to port with adjustable high/low teak table that is moveable and the dinette converts to a double berth. Opposite the dinette is a two person settee behind the helm. In the aft end of the salon is the L-shaped galley on starboard. Slightly offset companionway to the master stateroom, full size refrigerator to port by port side sliding door. The master stateroom is aft and down three steps and features a large double bed, abundant drawer and locker storage with lighted vanity. There are opening windows for light and ventilation and an aft companionway to the aft deck. On the starboard side is a full size head with sink, head and separate shower stall. Large hanging locker under the aft companionway. The previous owner has added teak and holly sole to the guest and master cabins. The flybridge is quite large with 2 helm and companion benches. There is an aluminum radar mast. The aft trunk cabin top area is surrounded by a stainless steel rail. The forward deck has two large recessed lockers, stainless steel bow pulpit with side rails. Nice side deck access to wide after deck with a transom door to the swim platform. A large lazarette provides space for deck gear and fenders.
- The galley is very well equipped with double stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressure water. A Norcold full size refrigerator and freezer and a Princess 3 burner electric stove with oven. There is plenty of counter and cabinette space for food preparation and storage.
- Garmin GPSmap 4212 Chartplotter Raytheon R20 Radar ICOM IC-422 VHF (New 2010) Raytheon 6000 Autopilot Pioneer Stereo System Datamarine "Dart: knot/depth/speed meter Gobius Fuel Gauges
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sabre Design Team designed the Sabreline 36 Express Cruiser to fit a new boating lifestyle, while meeting the desire for traditional good looks, outstanding performance, and unequaled quality above and belowdecks. The standard layout of the forward cabin offers a comfortable island berth with an optional V-berth. The head compartment enjoys private access from both the forward cabin and the main salon. The main salon has space for four adults to relax at the end of the day or to enjoy a meal. Opposite the salon is a full galley offering a refrigerator, a propane stove with oven, and plenty of storage. On deck the helm is located to starboard behind a stylish stainless steel framed windshield. All engine controls, the ship's compass, and her owner's navigation electronics are installed on a helm pod which can be tilted aft for easy access and maintenance. Aft of the mate's seat, and in the lower cockpit are fixed bench seats with storage. The 36 Express cruiser appeals to yachtsmen for whom work, and other leisure time activities may not always leave time to take advantage of the amenities and range of a large motoryacht. The express style offers a large cockpit, ample spaces for day use, and greater ease of handling around the docks while offering outstanding performance. Simply put, she's less complex, but every bit a Sabreline.
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- For the price this boat is a truely excellent buy. But she does need some TLC. The current Owners have not used the boat in about 4 years due to health reasons. Most of the instruments on the flybridge are cloudy due to exposure to the sun and will need to be replaced. The cushions for the seats on the flybridge need to be replaced. The hull was buffed and waxed in early January 2013 while the boat was out for bottom paint and zincs.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com