- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE SLASHED--OWNER MUST SELL--TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A GREAT DEAL TODAY!!
Recent survey valued this boat at $65,000.00 New Batties and New Charger
Fuel Polished*Fuel Filters Changed*Oil Changed*Bottom painted.
This 1982 classic fiberglass Egg Harbor is a must see with twin 671 Detroit Diesel engines. With beautiful ribbon grain mahogany wood work throughout, she has a warm comfortable feel. The aft deck is very spacious and great for entertaining. The full enclosure extends your boating season for year round comfort.
- Total Power: 410 Cruising Speed: 18k Max Speed: 22k
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 50
- • The main stateroom is aft with a true queen size bed with inner spring mattress. A spacious walk-in shower with cedar lined closet and separate A/C is next. There is a fold up TV in ceiling with a flat screen. Up 3 stairs is the main saloon featuring a wet bar, stainless steel sink and a new U-line ice maker plus lots of cabinets. Next, step down to the galley presenting a recessed microwave, refrigerator/freezer, 3 burner electric stove with oven, stainless steel sink and extensive cabinet storage. There is a washer/dryer in galley. Forward is the V-berth with separate A/C and a new head. A V-insert is available for added bed size with custom bedding included.
- • Microwave • Refrigerator/freezer • 3 burner electric stove • Oven • SS Sink • Cabinet storage • Wet Bar w/stainless steel sink • New U-line ice maker • Washer/Dryer
- • Standard Horizon Galaxy VHF • Standard Horizon GPS 150 • Eclipse VHF • 4 fire extinguishers • Furuno GPS • 2 Depth Sounders • Engine synchronizers
- • Onan 7.5 kw generator (50 hrs. since overhaul) • Custom sound-proofing cover • Twin 30 amp power w/new 50 amp splitter • 120 V system • 12 V system
- • Bow bench seat with cushions and cover • Fly bridge with captains chairs • 2 bench seats with cushions • Wicker furniture on aft deck • Good brand anchor windlass • 6'chain and 200' rode • 2 anchors • Bimini top • 6'chain and 200' rode • 2 anchors • Bimini top
- 10'Avon hard bottom dinghy with cradle Nautical structure crane Rise-up table in saloon Double recliners Love seat Ribbon grain mahogany woodwork
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.