Price Just Reduced!
This classic trawler is an ideal live aboard yacht: spacious, warm interior, good deck space, and a practical voyager with its fuel-stingy 125 hp Ford Lehman diesel. Owner's are anxious to sell. Come have a look.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Autohelm Tridata instrumentation with Depth and Speed Standard VHF (one at each helm) Ritchie B80dampened compasses (one at each helm) 20" flat screen TV in salon 15" flat screen TV and DVD in master stateroom
- Magic Chef 4-burner propane cooktop with oven Norcold AC/DC refrigerator/freezer Emerson microwave Magic Chef icemaker Brisker food dehumidifier Large SS sink Hot/Cold pressurized water throughout boat Corian countertops
- AC/DC outlets throughout boat 2 50' 30A shorepower cords and a 50A splitter 3 new Group D house batteries 1 new Group 27 starting battery 3 automatic bilge pumps 2 reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning units.
- Full Coast Guard safety equipment Maxell electric windlass CQR anchor with 50' chain and 150' new nylon rode New exterior canvass 9' hard FG dinghy Spare 4-blade prop
- Contact Ken at 252-571-1581