- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION ON A BOAT THAT IS READY TO GO TODAY
BEAUTIFUL CLASSIC BRISTOL 42' TRAWLER
With Twin Ford Lehman Diesels and Naiad Stabilizers
OPEN THE FULL SPECS TO SEE WHAT ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL BOAT HAS TO OFFER!!!
Dreamer is a 42' semi-displacement, full keel trawler yacht, designed by the Eldrige-McInnis firm and built by Bristol Boats, a division of Chika Ltd. in Aroor, Cochin, India. The master carpenter's certificate for Dreamer (hull #32) records a completion date of 1982. Dreamer has a beam of 14', a draft of 4'8". Based on available records it is believed Dreamer is the last 42' Bristol Trawler built.
In addition to her soft chine and full keel, providing a very comfortable ride, Dreamer is also equipped with Naiad Stabilizers for offshore handling
She is powered by twin 120 HP fuel efficient (1.5 gallon/hr/engine) Ford Lehman Diesels 2715E. Transmissions are velvet drive Borg Warner's with 2:1 reduction. The generator is a Westerbeke 7.5 KW
New Magnum MS2812, 2800 Watt, 12 Volt Pure Sine Wave Inverter/125 Amp Charger Installed Jul 2012.
- Comfortable rich teak interior, tastefully accented by woven cane panels in locker doors, ribbons of white cedar inset in teak plank floors. Three cabin layout, with fore and aft staterooms that offer privacy, the main salon, Lower Helm and galley are amidships. Guest stateroom is forward with 6'3" V-berth, ample storage and a private head and shower Master stateroom is aft with a full sized berth with a custom mattress, a full length vanity with mirror, a large hanging locker and lots of storage drawers. Ensuite head and tub w/shower. Main saloon is a spacious 10' by 17' with a L-shaped settee and a high-low table that converts to a double berth.
- Main Salon/Galley/Lower Helm
- GALLEY UP L shaped Galley upgraded with Corian countertops and backsplashes, new stainless steel sink, new refrigerator, Custom built in Bar Seaword / Princess 4 burner w/ oven & broiler Norcold refrigerator/freezer (New) Propane locker contains 4 tanks New Stainless steel sinks and corian counter tops A large Magma barbeque grill is also installed on aft deck with its own propane tank & locker MAIN SALON Bench seats and a High-Low table Washer/Dryer Plenty of storage Phillips 19" HDTV Flat Screen TV Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo LOWER HELM Complete helm station Ritchie Compass Garmin 76 GPS Raymarine L-265 Depth/Fish Sounder ACR EPIRB VHF Radio
- FLYBRIDGE Full Canvas Compass Garmin 45 GPS Apelco Depth/Fish Sounder Sea Watch Radar, VHF Radio, Intercom System, Raymarine 6000 Autopilot Bench Seating Frigibar cooler/Freezer Minus 40 Freezer DECK Lofrans Electric Windless 45 LB Bruce Anchor w/200 ft Chain 55 LB Delta Anchor w/35 ft chain and 200 ft Rode Deck Wash Down Deck Box for electric cords, dock line, bumpers, ETC. Cockpit Storage for Dock lines, fuel & Water cans, Etc.
- Twin Ford 120HP Lehman D2715E Diesel Engines (2700 Hours) NOTE: Engines were overhauled in 2009; injectors rebuilt, new heat exchangers, new circulating pumps, hoses, belts, seals and gaskets Naiad Stabilizers Glendenning Synchronizers Westerbeke 7.7 KW Generator (1945 Hours) Dual Station hydraulic steering by Hynautic 3KW Zantrax Inverter (2) 4D Batteries, (4) L16H Batteries, and a Group 31 Battery (2) Balmar 100 AMP alternators with regulators (2) 16000 BTU Air conditioners/ heat pumps Additional Engine Heater in Main Salon
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- There are extensive spares aboard Avon Rib Double Hull Dingy Nissan 9.8 HP OB Oversized S/S dingy davits All hatches & doors have screens
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com