- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE JUST REDUCED $9500!
GREAT LIVEABOARD IN A CLASSIC FAFORITE!
Upgrades include Reverse Cycle Heat/Air Conditioning
- Beautiful Hand Crafted Teak Interior
Fully Enclosed Flybridge
Pelikan Cliffs is a fine example of the traditional, sturdy, and abundantly teaked Taiwan-built trawlers from the 1980s that have appealed to liveaboards and cruisers for years. She includes a large airy salon, full galley, wide walk-around decks, roomy fully enclosed flybridge. With her single Lehman 120 diesel, she can cruise economically at 7+ knots while getting over four nautical miles to the gallon of diesel.
If you are cruising couple looking for a well-built trawler with plenty of storage that can safely take you anywhere, then this boat is definitely a must see!
- Sleeps six in two staterooms and convertible settee. A V-berth stateroom in the bow sleeps two, includes a head/shower and plenty of storage. The large hatch and portlights supply good ventilation. An L-shaped settee and table in the saloon (sleeps two) is opposite the lower helm station on the starboard side. Two sliding side doors are located aft of the lower helm station and at the rear of the saloon on the portside. The bright, U-shaped galley is located in the saloon aft starboard corner. Offering great locker and drawer storage, the comfortable aft cabin includes a queen bed, a full size head with shower/tub and direct access to the aft deck via doors and hatch. All interior joinery is vertical plank satin varnished teak, with solid Burmese teak doors and a freshly varnished teak cabin soles. Forward stateroom with V-berth Forward stateroom guest head Saloon with L-settee and table Lower helm station with helm chair U-shaped galley
- The bright, convenient U-Shaped galley is perfect for long cruises or just a weekend aboard. NORCOLD 12VDC/120Vac Refrigerator/Freezer Double S/S Sink w/ Hot/Cold Pressure Water MAGIC CHEF 4 Burner Propane Stove w/ Oven TRIDENT Propane Shutoff Control Panel PANASONIC Genius 1300W Microwave Oven CUISINART Coffee Maker Salt Water Pump at Sink Abundannt Storage Compartments and Drawers
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Upper Helm Station: Garmin GPS Map 4208 color chartplotter/radar Garmin 24 inch radar dome Ritchie compass Raymarine ST-70 autopilot West Marine stereo speakers President LTD 950 VHF radio Furuno LS-6100 Echo Sounder Extra 12 volt plug Hidden electronics in fold out storage are to port of the helm Clarion Alpha M5470 AM/FM/Cassette player Clarion M635 (6) CD changer Main salon TV w/DVD player & remotes Weems & Path Barometer, Humidity Indicator, & Clock Lower Helm Station: Danforth Constellation compass Lowrance Blue Water Pro LFG-460 depth indicator Furuno LC-90 Mark II Loran Standard Horizon Eclipse CMP-345W VHF radio and hailer Realistic remote VHF speaker Loud hailer/fog horn
- Deck & Anchor Hardware
- Electric windlass with capstan w/ foot controls Plow anchor with chain and rope rode Teak swim platform with stainless and teak folding swim ladder (2) Windshield wipers for lower helm windshield Custom built propane locker with two tanks Magma BBQ grill with dedicated propane tank Boom for lifting the dingy Custom teak dingy chocks on master stateroom cabin trunk Stainless steel stanchions and teak rails Teak overlay decking on entire decks New Sunbrella beige full flybridge enclosure, hatch and windshield covers
- 12VDC Ship's Power System w/ Panel & Breakers 110 VAC Shore Power System w/ Panel & Breakers NEW(2012 ) 16K BTU Reverse-Cycle A/C Heating System w/ Digital Controls Xantrex Freedom Marine 2000 watt/100 amp charger/inverter Xantrex remote control panel Two(2) JABSCO electric heads Macerator pump for holding tank 120VAC 12gal Hot Water Heater w/ Engine Heat Exchanger 50' 30A Shore Power Cord
- Smooth Running Ford Lehman 120 HP FWC Diesel Engine w/ 1970 Hrs Economical 4nm/gal at 7 Kt Cruise Full keel to protect 4 Blade Bronze Prop Twin Hydraulic Steering Stations w/ S/S (upper) & Teak(lower) Wheels Full upper and lower helm instrumentation Morse Engine & Throttle Controls Temperature and Oil Pressure Engine Alarms
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT KEN TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT AT 252-571-1581