- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- THE LEAST EXPENSIVE 2004 NORDIC TUG IN THE WORLD AS OF 11 SEP 2013
- PRICE DOES NOT REFLECT CONDITION. THIS TUG IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
- OWNERS ARE VERY KNOWLEDGABLE BOAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE MAINTAINED HER
- YOU NEED TO SEE HER TO KNOW WHAT A GREAT VALUE SHE IS
- NEW BOTTOM PAINT AND ZINCS NOV 2013
Nordic Tugs are reliable, are very comfortable and they are very economical cruisers, all wrapped up in traditional tugboat styling which makes them makes them very sought after boats. She has 360 degree visibility and direct access to deck from both sides of the pilothouse which makes it easy to single hand.. Two staterooms and a large saloon make her accommodations feel like those of a much larger yacht.Check out the Full Specifications to see how great a value this boat is.
This has to be the best priced and best value for a 2004 Nordic Tug
in the world today!!!! Come look at her and you will agree.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 37 is available in two configurations, the standard layout that has become so popular and a convertible layout. Customers now have an option for a boat with accommodations similar to that of the 42 in a smaller, easier to handle and more economical package. Designed by Lynn Senour, the originator of the Nordic Tug design, the 37 shares many of the features found in her larger and smaller siblings such as a hand-laid fiberglass hull with hard chine and full keel as well as the same attributes of speed and seakeeping qualities. The waterline length of the 37 is actually 39 feet due to a molded-in swim step that is essentially an extension of the hull giving her greater speed, stability and fuel economy.
- Entering the salon from the large cockpit, to starboard is a complete galley that will impress even gourmet cooks. To port is an L-shaped settee that converts to a double bed. In front of the settee is a teak folding table that converts from a dining table for 4 to a coffee table if desired. Under the settee are teak drawers for storage. Aft of the settee is an enclosed washer/dryer combo unit. There are teak valances with lighting that hide the beautiful and functional day/night shades. Go up two steps and you will the pilothouse featuring a ship-like helm, modern electronics and a 360 degree view coupled with port and starboard sliding doors, making docking quite easy and safe. To port will be found a large nav table with a drawer underneath that is large enough for charts, without the need for rolling or folding. Forward and down 3 steps to a full head to starboard with a large separate one-piece fully enclosed fiberglass shower. To port is a mid-cabin with 2 Pullman bunks with storage under the lower berth. Go forward to the large master stateroom with a centerline queen bed, 2 hanging lockers and voluminous storage. An overhead hatch and multiple ports provide light and ventilation to the master stateroom
- 10" Furuno Navnet Radar, GPS, WAAS Chart Plotter/Sounder Robertson Auto pilot with remote (2) Standard Horizon VHF Radios ICOM SSB Radio ICOM AT-130 Tuner Sony Stereo Am/FM/CD with remote Search Light Docking lights
- Sidepower Bow thruster 110 Volt Electrical Panel 12 Volt Electrical Panel 9 KW Onan generator in sound shield (766 Hours) 2000 Watt Inverter 3 units reverse cycle air conditioning Macerator Valance lighting W/Day & Night Shades Stair lighting
- Sun deck Lofrans Tigress 1200 Watt Windlass Anchor pulpit with dual bow rollers Built in fender storage w/4 large fenders cockpit storage locker Walk Thru Transom Large Swim Platform Dock lines Hot/Cold Cockpit shower
- Achilles 10' Hard bottom dinghy 8 HP Yamaha Outboard engine NICK JACKSON Electric dinghy lift
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at email@example.com