- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
**** NEW PRICE ****
****TWO OWNER BOAT THAT HAS NEVER BEEN CHARTERED****
This exceptionally well maintained Lagoon 410 is ready to leave today. The very knowledgeable owners have taken this boat to the Bahamas every year for the last 10 years and until a few days ago had planned to take her again this year. But their plans changed and now this boat is ready to sail away with a new Owner. This model includes four large berth staterooms and two large heads with shoers. She has a spacious galley-living area on the bridge deck which opens directly to the cockpit through a wide, sliding door. The starboard forward stateroom can also function as an office or workroom. The cockpit, well protected by the cabin roof, has a starboard side table which can seat up to ten. The placement of the helm station at the roof's rear provides a wider view as well as more cockpit space. The forward section of the cabin roof provides some shading for the cabin windows. In the bow, the custom transverse net offers a comfortable, secure seating area. With a fully-battened main and roller furling genoa, the Lagoon 410 is an easily handled boat with high performance.
Rarely do you see a vessel is such great condition with so many appealing features: excellent general condition, loaded with equipment, generator, water maker, 3 AC units, NEW BOTTOM PAINT 28 Sept 2012 and reasonably priced. This vessel will not be on the market for long. So, if you are looking for a turn-key cruising Cat in the 40' range you will love this one. Please contact MIKE at Neptune Yacht Sales for a complete spec sheet and details on this beautiful vessel.
***YOU WILL NOT FIND A MORE CARED FOR VESSEL, SHE IS EXCEPTIONAL***
- This USCG Documented Lagoon 410 is ideal for cruising, entertaining, or creating a home for any location. The spaciousness provided on deck, in the main salon, and in all cabins can be attributed to the intelligent and stylishly modern layout. On deck is a large teak table surrounded by cockpit seating on the starboard side. To port is the raised upholstered helmsman’s chair and exterior navigating area. Entry into the main salon is through a large sliding glass door. The dining area is bright and airy due to the windows that curve along the main salon. There is an oval dining table with surrounding settees. The navigation station is to port and the galley is to starboard. Counter space and storage areas are in abundance, allowing for a living area that is clean and clutter-free. PORT HULL ACCOMMODATIONS : FOREPEAK: Has a large dedicated work bench with vice ; 110 Volt outlet, and loads of storage. Access via a Lewmar deck hatch. FORWARD STATEROOM has a double berth (6’7” x 4’ 10”) with a large storage area under the berth. Outboard there is a large locker and inboard is a wardrobe locker, plus private access to mid-ship head and shower compartment. There is a Lewmar deck hatch and Lewmar port light for ventilation. MIDSHIP PASSAGEWAY, outboard there is a head and shower compartment for both guest staterooms. Inboard there is a book shelf/storage locker containing the SSB box unit, 6 CD Changer and various electronic components. The electrical panel and companionway steps to the bridge deck. HEAD COMPARTMENT has a Jabsco manual head with holding tank and “Y” valve for overboard discharge. There is a molded vanity with hot/cold pressure water and mirrored medicine cabinet. Forward is a shower stall with sump pump. There are 2 Lewmar port lights for ventilation. AFT STATEROOM has a queen size berth (6’6” x 4’11”). There is excellent engine access below the berth. Outboard is a wardrobe locker and inboard is a storage locker. There is a Lewmar deck hatch, a Lewmar escape hatch and a Lewmar port light for ventilation. STARBOARD HULL ACCOMMODATIONS: FOREPEAK: Has sail storage with access via a Lewmar deck hatch. FORWARD STATEROOM has a double berth (6’7” x 4’ 10”) with a large storage area under the berth. Outboard is a storage locker and inboard is a wardrobe locker. There is a Lewmar deck hatch and Lewmar port light for ventilation. MIDSHIP PASSAGEWAY has a head compartment outboard for both guest staterooms. Inboard is a storage locker and companionway steps to the bridge deck. HEAD COMPARTMENT has a Jabsco manual head with holding tank and “Y” valve for overboard discharge. There is a molded vanity with hot/cold pressure water and mirrored medicine cabinet. Forward is a separate shower stall with sump pump. There are 2 Lewmar port lights for ventilation. AFT STATEROOM has a queen size berth (6’6” x 4’11”) with custom mattress. There is excellent engine access below the berth. Outboard is access to the private mid-ship head and shower compartment. A large wardrobe locker. Inboard is a storage locker. There is a Lewmar deck hatch, a Lewmar escape hatch and a Lewmar port light for ventilation. BRIDGE DECK ACCOMMODATIONS: GALLEY is to the starboard side of the bridge deck, is “L” shaped with dual stainless sinks, hot & cold pressure water, a Force 10 three burner propane stove with oven & broiler ( SIGNIFICENT UPGRADE ) . 2 x 10 lb aluminum propane tanks (in a vented cockpit locker) with remote solenoid and pressure gauge. There is a large top loading freezer with two seperate cold plates and a front-loading refrigerator with Adler Barbour cold plates and a Danfoss 12 volt refrigeration system. There is excellent counter space with storage above and below. There is a Lewmar deck hatch for ventilation. NAVIGATION STATION is to port of the bridge deck and faces outboard with a chart table, electronic console and seat storage under the chart table. MAIN SALON is between the galley and navigation station with a “C” shaped settee forward facing aft w/storage below, fixed oval dining table, a smaller “L” shaped settee aft facing forward w/storage below. Additional galley storage lockers and a liquor cabinet built into the back of the smaller settee with easy access from the salon and cockpit. There are two Lewmar hatches for ventilation. There is a large sliding door that opens to starboard and window to port giving easy access to the cockpit that gives you the feeling that the cockpit, galley, nav station and main salon as being one large living area. COCKPIT has a wrap-around seating area with a varnished teak table to starboard and raised helm station forward to port. There is new canvas/windows with TEXTILENE sun shades for crew comfort.
- ELECTRONICS: Raymarine RL70 Pathfinder Radar at Helm Garmin 4210 GPS at Helm B&G Network Autopilot @ Helm Station B&G Network Wind @Helm Station B&G Network Quad@ Helm Station ICOM IC-M710 SSB Radio w/Outside Speaker Horizon GX12605 VHF w/remote Microphone Alpine CD/FM Stereo System w/ 6 CD Exchanger (2) Salon Speakers & 2 Cockpit Speakers Pactor PTC IIE for Onboard Email Plastimo Offshore Compass @ Helm Station Cortex Link Cable for Weather Fax 406 EPIRB B&G LCD GPS Chartplotter (in-op) SSB Speaker at the helm
- Electrical System
- Equipped with USA installed 12 VDC and 110 AC systems. The AC Electrical system is 30 amp 60 Hz and both the DC & AC systems are managed by a custom US built electrical distribution panel located in the walkway of the Port side hull. Northern Lights 6k Gen Set w/Remote Panel (4) Trojan L16 House Batteries (760 total amp hours) Freedom Marine 30 Multiple Bank Inverter (3) 12 Volt Group 27 Engine Batteries (2 engine & 1 Generator) Charger w/Link 2000 Control System (2) 30 Amp Shore Cord (1) 50 Amp adapter 40 Amp Battery Charger (4) Kyosera 120 Watt Solar Panels w/ Tristar MPPT Controller ( Significent Upgrade) (11) 110V Interior Outlets and a 12 volt Exterior Outlet @ Helm (4) Cable TV Outlets Steaming Light Deck Flood Light
- Sails & Rigging
- 7/8 Sloop Rig w/Single Spreader Diamond Standing Rigging Z Spar Anodized Aluminum Mast (2) Lewmar 48ST Primary Winches (2) Lewmar 40ST Halyard/Reefing Winches Lewmar 48ST Mainsheet Winch 3 Stainless 12” Lewmar winch handles Spinlock Rope Clutches Incidence Full Batten Mainsail w/batcar slide system and 3 Reef Points Doyle Stack Pac Sail Control System and Mainsail Cover Incidence 135% Genoa w/Sun Shield ProFurl Roller Furling Jib Doyle Oversized Asymmetrical Spinnaker with sock
- Custom Polished Aluminum Bimini w/GRP Cat-Walk, Spray Shield & side Curtains Custom Stainless steel radar ARCH Closed Cell Cockpit Cushion Port & Starboard Boarding Gates Stainless Double Lifelines Port Transom Stainless Swim Ladder Hot & Cold Port Transom Shower Lofrans LW Tigres Windlass w/Remote 55 # Delta Anchor w/180’ 3/8 BBB Chain Rode 22# Fortress Anchor w/150’ Rode Stainless Dinghy Davits w/Spinlock Rope Clutches 10’ 6” AEB RIB Dinghy with foot pump, Mushroom anchor Yamaha two stroke 15 HP OB w 5 gal fuel tank Avon 4 man life raft Full 2" 3 Ply Sunrise Yachts webbed trampoline
- ADDITIONAL OR UPGRADES
- (3) Ocean Marine Air conditioning systems. (2) 7000 BTU units for the staterooms and (1) 10000 BTU in main salon Seaward 10 Gallon Hot Water heater (110V & engine Heated) Spectra 380, 16GPH 12V Water maker w/optional Automatiac salinity control and Ultrviolet light (2) Henderson Manual Bilge Pumps New props on the boat and (2) spare props Custom Sunrise Yacht ocean trampoline ( Significent Upgrade ) Factory upgrades stainless steel rub rail ( Significent Upgrade ) Teak Toerail Upgraded MPPT charge controller for solar panels Emergency Tiller Handles
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Conceived to meet the highest standards, the Lagoon 410 is innovative while maintaining the traditions of the Lagoon line from which it springs. Marc Van Peteghem and Vincent Lauriot Prevost have optimized the Lagoon 410's performance while providing two, three or four private bathrooms. The standard model includes four cabins and two large bathrooms. The vast galley - living area, which opens directly to the cockpit through a wide sliding door, maintains the characteristic Lagoon conviviality with a 360-degree vista. The cockpit, well protected by the roof, is the focal point for exterior activities. The port side directly accesses the sea, while the starboard-side table can seat up to ten. The placement of the helm station at the coach roof provides a wider view and, by freeing up the rear cockpit, provides more space. In the front, the transverse net provides a choice, secure location for communing with the sea and the dolphins.
- Broker Comments
- GRATEFULATTITUDES is an excellent example of the Lagoon 410 model with the popular four cabin two head layout. This vessel is in excellent condition and reasonable priced for a quick sale. If you are looking for a well equipped catamaran of this size you need to see this one.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at mike@neptuneYachtSales.com