One of the most popular catamarans on the market. The Gemini 105 is fast cruiser with only 18” draft with centerboards and rudders up, making it the ideal island/Keys boat. Accommodations comprises a Queen stateroom and 2 double staterooms, a large salon with U-shape dinette and galley stbd with 2-burner stove, double sink and fridge and a long counter for meal preparation. Nav station includes VHF, autopilot, wind speed indicator and speed-log. Canvas and sails are in good condition. The cockpit is protected by hardtop. She is powered by a new single Westerbeke 27hp (New with only 50 hours) and a newer (2006) Sillette outdrive.
She also has very nice factory options such as the 3500 watt Next Generation Diesel Generator and a Mermaid 16,500 BTU A/C unit.
Plus an Alliance 9’ 2” hard bottom inflatable dinghy and a Mercury 9.9 HP outboard is included.
- The interior of the Gemini is well designed for long term cruising and/or living aboard for a couple, with the option of sleeping 6 comfortably when necessary. The salon is bright and airy and is at the bridge/deck level. Down in the port hull are a double berth aft, a navigation area amidships and a fully molded head with shower forward. In the starboard hull are another double berth aft, a galley stretched longitudinally amidships and a dressing and storage area for the master stateroom forward; the master stateroom itself is accessed through the dressing chamber and consists of a large queen-size berth in the center of the boat just beyond the mast. Berths for up to 6, all new 4" memory foam mattresses w/ fabric cover Queen size bed in master cabin 5'4"X6'6" Double in each aft cabin 48" wide Windows at rear of main cabin sliding to allow ventilation between cabin & cockpit under pilot house 6'3" headroom throughout Master cabin w/full hanging locker and dresser Dinette/salon area, "U" shaped dinette seat w/ 4" foam cushions, storage under. Large Dinette table Head - fully molded w/ storage Outside shower near the boarding ladder Screens for hatches, rear windows and door
- Two Burner propane Stove W/Oven & Broiler Propane/110-Volt Refrigerator/Freezer Long counter top for meal prep Hot/Cold pressure water Double Stainless Steel Sinks Pots & Pans, dishes, cutlery and utensils
- Autohelm Tridata Instruments Raymarine 4000 Autopilot VHF Radio 3.5 KW Diesel Generator Guest 15 AMP Battery Charger Wind Speed Indicator CO 2 Detector
- New (09/10) 27 hP FWC Westerbeke Diesel Engine Sillette outdrive newin 2006 Sillette Outdrive replaced 05/06 (Outdrive, can be raised out of the water) 3500 watt Next Generation Diesel Generator 16,700 BTU Ocean Breeze Air Conditioner
- Sails & Rigging
- Main Sail Main sail Cover 150% Roller Furling Geona 2 Lewmar Self Tailing Winches Main Sheet traveler Jib Sheet travelers
- Additional Equipment
- Alliance 9’2” hard bottomed inflatable Dinghy 9.9 hp Mercury Dinghy Motor ( strong enough to push the Gemini)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com