This is a rare opportunity to buy a Moody 42 in the United States. This high quality center cockpit cruising sloop is well equipped and the perfect combination of a shallow draft and a two stateroom layout. This is a serious offshore cruising boat with a 78hp Perkins turbo diesel, Roller furling sails and a beautiful teak interior with plenty of space to relax and stretch out.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Grunert Refrigeration with freezer (Water Cooled) Keeps Ice Cream! Seaward Princess 3 Burner Propane Range Twin Stainless Steel Sinks Hot/Cold Pressure Water Plenty of Storage Pull Out Trash Bin
- Raytheon Color Chart Plotter Ratheon R170 Pathfinder Radar Raytheon Depth, Speed Danforth Compass Icom VHF Icom ICM700 SSB w/automatic tuner and insulated backstay Autohelm ST 7000 SeaTalk AutoPilot SeaTalk Interface Instruments
- Balmar 140 KW Generator Reverse Cycle 110V A/C/Heat to all cabins Espar Diesel Heater Trojan 680A Smart Battery Smart Charger 30 Amp Shore Power
- 52 Lb Delta Anchor with chain and rode 23 Lb Danforth Anchor with chain and rode Lighthouse Electric Windlass Lewmar Winches Weblon Bimini/Dodger with handrails Whitlock Wheel Steering Cockpit Enclosure w/ Screens Cockpit Table Recessed Foredeck Locker Twin Large Lazarettes on Aft Deck Boarding Stairs and Ladder Force 10 BBQ Grill on Stern Rail
- Sails and Rigging
- Haarstick Roller Furling Main Haarstick Roller Furling 135% Genoa Haarstick Storm TriSail (never used) Haarstick Storm Jib (never used) Spinnaker w/ Sock Various older sails
- Additional Items
- Transom Hot/Cold Shower Swim Platform Assorted Life Jackets, Harnessess, LifeSling Two 12V Max Lights Assorted Spare Parts Manuals including Moody's Owner's manual
- VBerth is forward that sleeps two featuring beautifully varnished teak shelving and cabinetry port and starboard; Overhead hatch, hanging locker and separate entrance to head. Main salon sleeps two with a straight settee to port and a U-shaped settee to starboard. Teak dining table with fold down leaf. Water tanks and storage below both settees, storage behind seatbacks, hanging locker and two overhead hatchs. Warm teak and holly cabin sole. Master Aft Cabin has a generous centerline queen berth for two and features abundant storage in hanging lockers, dresser, teak shelving, vanity mirror, full length mirror, reading lights, 12V fans. Great ventilation with 2 opening ports. Private Aft Head has a separate shower section with a hinged partition.