JUST REDUCED $15,000!
"Double Bells" presents an opportunity to own a proven offshore cat built by Prout. These catamarans are renown for their passagemaking ability, combining stout contruction with spacious layouts very well suited to offshore sailing and living aboard.
Sellers are moving to a power cat and want this boat sold!
- Builder: Prout
- LOA: 39ft LWL: 32ft 6in Beam: 18ft 5in Draft: 3ft 6in Bridge Clearance: 55ft
- Number of Engines: 2 Engine Make: Yanmar Engine Model: 3GM30F Engine HP: 28 hp (ea) Engine Year: 1997 Engine Hours: 5190 Propulsion: (2) Yanmar sail drives w/2 blade fixed props
- Fuel: 124 gal Fresh Water Tanks: (2) 85 gal tanks, 170 gal total Holding Tank 12 gal
- Entering the main salon you will face a large U-shaped settee with cherry dining table which easily seats 8 adults. Large storage lockers are found beneath the settee. The aft bulkhead contains storage shelves, cabinets and a dedicated chest freezer. The interior has cherry trim throughout, with carpeting on the flooring. Both hulls have large aft cabins with over-sized double berths athwart ship, large hanging lockers and dressing table. The port hull has a nav station and storage amidships with a large head forward. The head contains a tub with pull out faucet and sink with a a pull out shower faucet. The starboard hull has a galley amidships with large double sink and refrigerator inboard and large galley counter, microwave, stove and oven outboard. There's plenty of storage in this galley! Forward of the galley is a cabin with v-berth and double berth athwart ships, hanging locker and dressing table. There are opening hatches throughout providing excellet ventilation and light.
- Vessel wired for 220VAC 50Hz European electrical service 12V DC electrical panel (2) Starting batteries, 100amp each (6) 6 volt 100amp batteries (2) 180 amp alternators (1) Aerogen 4 wind generator (1) Aerogne 6 wind generator (4) Siemens 75 watt solar panels Heart Interface invertor with Link 2000 control and battery monitor panel Battery consumption meter Shore power/inverter selector switch
- Electronics and Navigation
- Navigation Station Raymarine RL70 chart plotter Icom 710 SSB radio Icom M3A RAM microphone ACR 406 GFIX EPIRB Tank tender Ships clock and barometer Helm/Cockpit Furuno 1715 radar Raymarine RC520 chart plotter Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine Depth Raymarine Wind Apelco 8500 VHF
- Sails & Rigging
- Sparcraft mast with internal mast furling system Profurl roller furling on genoa and staysail Harken winches - Main - Harken 32 2 speed, (2) Genoa - Harken 42 2 speed, Jib - Harken 30 2speed SS Standing rigging
- Double stainless steel lifelines Stainless steel dinghy davit and arch with solar panels Factory installed fiberglass hard dodger Stern steps with swim platform Integrated bow seats on bow railing of each hull Lofrans Tigress 1200 watt electric windlass Rochna anchor with 130ft of chain and 200ft of 1in rode Spare Bruce 44 anchor Avon Ocean 6 person life raft Walker Bay 10ft RIB dinghy 15HP Yamaha outboard engine
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.