- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
This boat needs a hot water heater and a holding tank. For that reason the Owner just reduced the boat by another $1000 so a Buyer can put them on NEW.
New Bottom paint and "PROP SLICK" put on the prop as of 10 May 2013
There is not a single blister on this boat!!!!!!!!
The S 2 Yachts are a well-made sailboats by Tiara Yachts. This vessel offers the best of both worlds with the privacy of an aft cabin, center cockpit design and the low slip fees of a 30 foot overall length. You will find a very well designed interior that includes a roomy head complete with a stand-up shower, an aft cabin, comfortable V-berth area and a convenient centerline dining table This boat will make you a good cruising vessel and/or a live aboard.
- Interior headroom of 6' 2". There is a v-berth forward. The main salon has a settee on both sides and a center line table with fold down leaves. The head is aft to starboard and features a molded-in shower and tub (highly unusual in a 30' boat). The galley is opposite, lining the port side of the salon. A complete nav table and electronics center is tucked into the passageway between the salon and aft stateroom. The aft stateroom features an athwart ship double berth, hanging locker and stowage cabinets. Additional storage is integrated behind backrests and under berths. Comfortable and bright with four large main cabin windows.
- In-line galley located out of the way of companionway traffic 3-burner propane stove with oven Microwave Large Ice Box, Deep Stainless steel sink, Pressure water
- Autohelm 4000 Autopilot Knot and Depth Meters Alpeco 4000 VHF Kenwood CD/Stereo
- Two batteries Automatic battery charger Dockside electrical cable 12 Volt Dc and 120 Volt AC Panels
- Bimini Dodger Safety netting around entire deck Anchor Locker Bruce Anchor Teak Cockpit table
- Sails & Rigging
- Main Sail w/cover 180 Genoa Pro-Furl Roller Furling System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com