- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This lovely Cutter Ketch is currently out of the water and waiting for a new owner. The boat is well equipped and a very nice layout for live-aboard cruising. The current owner has past-away and that is what brings her to the market. This boat will need batteries, varnish and a zinc before relaunching.The bottom was just repainted in May 2013 Come take a look, nice boat.
- Cold Plate Refrigeration 3 Burner Propane Range w/Oven Sharp Microwave Pressure Water 12 Gal. Hot Water Heater Double SS sinks Lots of counter space Lots of storage space
- Raymarine Auto Pilot Icom Chart Plotter GP-270ML Raytheon Radar R20X Danforth Constellation Compass Icom Single Sideband (IC-M802) Uniden VHF (UM525) Remote Speaker (2) 2400 BTU Air Conditioning Units 2 30 power inlets 12V & 120V electrical panels
- Sails and Rigging
- Hood Roller Jib and Stay Sail Main and Mizzen Sail (5) Self Tailing Cockpit Winches (2-Barient 28, 2-Andersen 46, 1-Barient 21) 6 Mast Winches (3 on Main and 3 on Mizzen) Boomvangs Running Back Stays Storm sail
- Bow thurster Wheel steering Aluminum Dingy Davits Washdown Shower Swim Ladder Cockpit Table Dodger Fenders and docklines
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.