- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
SPRING SPECIAL !!! Turn Key Liveaboard in Excellent Condition!!
Numerous Upgrades- Ready to Cruise
After cruising and living aboard for six years, the owners' change in priorites bring this excellent Nelson/Marek designed center cockpit cruiser to the market in excellent condition. Northwind has a beautiful teak interior, a large spacious salon, two separate staterooms for privacy, and tons of storage capacity for extended cruising. She has been continually upgraded and is loaded with extras including reverse cycle heat/AC, new canvas, new electronics, solar panel and wind generator, new batteries, dinghy davits, and much more (see full specs.)
Don't cofuse this great sailing boat with her Morgan "Out Island" cousins....the famed design team of Bruce Nelson and Bruce Marek gave her graceful lines and a powerful rig that assure windward destinations will not present any problems. Couple outstanding sailing ability with the creature comforts found aboard and you have a wonderful cruising/liveaboard vessel that will take you anywhere in style. Now with a major price reduction, Northwind is a great value in absolutely bristol condition and ready to leave the dock tomorrow....just add your provisions and cast off!
- Starting forward, there is the private guest stateroom which contains a large vee berth, anchor locker access, hanging locker to port, abundant storage, and a private entry to the fwd head with shower. Continuing aft, the main salon has a port settee and wrap around starboard settee. Convertible table seats 4 to 6: port settee converts to double berth, starbaord settee can be used as a single berth. There is ample storage below & behind settees with large shelves above. There is a second entry into the fwd head from main salon. Continuing aft to starboard is the roomy U-shaped galley to starbroard with ample counter space, storage shelves, and drawers. Opposite to port is the well-appointed nav station with C80 repeater and communication equipment. The walk through to the owners stateroom aft has a large work counter w/ drawers outboard and provides easy full engine room access. The master stateroom aft is light and well-ventilated and contains an ensuite head with tub/shower and queen-sized berth with memory foan mattress.
- Electronics & Instruments
- NEW (2007) RAYMARINE E80 Color Multifunction Display at Helm NEW (2007) RAYMARINE SIRIUS Weather Radio Module NEW (2005) RAYMARINE C80 Color Charplotter at Nav Station NEW (2008) ICOM M802 Single Sideband Radio w/ Insulated Backstay NEW (2008) PACTOR 3 HF Radio Modem NEW (2005) RAYMARINE 6000+ Below Decks Autopilot RAYMARINE 4Kw RADAR w/ Mast Mount RAYMARINE ST60 SPEED/WIND/DEPTH Instruments PIONEER AM/FM/CD Stereo System w/ Four(4) Speakers (BOSE in Salon) Brass Clock & Barometer Mounted on Fwd Salon Bulkhead
- NEW (2011) ADLER BARBOUR Cold Machine Refrigeration System Deep Top-Loading Freezer & Refrigerator Compartments 3-Burner Gimballed S/S Propane Stove w/ Oven Double S/S Sink w/ Hot/Cold Pressure Water Mixing Valve Salt Water Hand Pump MAGIC CHEF Microwave Oven Abundant Storage Lockers & Drawers
- Sails & Canvas
- NEW (2011) DOYLE Lazy Jack System NEW (2008) Full Cockpit Enclosure (Navy SUNBRELLA) NORTH Full Battened Mainsail NORTH Roller Furling Genoa NEW(2008) UV Sun Shade for Fore & Aft Glass of Cockpit Enclosure Custom Navy SUNBRELLA Helm Cover w/ Cockpit Table Access Cutout
- Both the Solar Panel and Wind Generator have been able to continually run the refrigeration and meet the other daily Ah requirements onboard. As a result, the new batteries have very few cycles on them. NEW (2006) KISS High Output Wind Generator w/ Charge Controller NEW (2007 ) 135W KYOCERA Solar Panel w/ Resistor Bank NEW (2008) 100A Charger Two(2) NEW (2008) 198Ah 4D Deep Cycle House Batteries NEW (2007 ) 245Ah 8D Deep Cycle House Battery (640 Ah Total Capacity) Group 27 Dedicated Engine Starting Battery NEW (2006) Follow-Me TV Satellitte Receiver LINK 2000 Battery Monitor Twin DC Ammeters 12VDC Ship's Power System w/ Breaker Panel & Meters 120VAC Shore Power Sytem w/ Breaker Panel & Meters ANCOR 50' Shore Power Cord
- Deck Hardware & Rigging
- NEW (2011) Complete Rig Inspection NEW (2011) EDSON Outboard Motor Mount on Stern Rail Twin Anchor Roller on Bow NEW(2005) Electric Anchor Windlass w/ UP/Down Foot Controls & Remote NEW (2011) DELTA Plow Anchor w/ 100' 3/8"Chain & 200' 5/8" Nylon Rode 35 lb. Bruce Anchor w/ 50' 3/8" Chain & 125' Nulon Rode FORTRESS Stern Anchor w/ Chain & Rode GARHAUER 3:1 S/S Motor Crane on Stern Rail KATO S/S Dinghy Davits w/ 6:1 Purchase & Solar Panel Mount NEW (2008) MYSTIC S/S Boarding Ladder Steps (Both Port & Stb Sides) LIFESLING Man Overboard Recovery System Two(2) LEWMAR 52 SST Primary Winches w/ Sunbrella Covers LEWMAR 28 SST Mainsail Winch Insulated Backstay For SSB Radio NEW (2012) Mast Boot (Still in Box, Not Installed)
- Engine & Mechanical
- YANMAR Fresh Water Cooled Diesel Engine BALMAR Alternator 120VAC Reverse Cycle HEAT/AC System w/ Digital Controls 120VAC 12 Gal S/S Water Heater w/ Engine Heat Exchanger
- NEW (2011) Bottom Paint- InterLux Micron Extra NEW (2011) Hull Professionally Compounded and Waxed NEW (2011) Foredeck Reconfiguration & Fiberglass Repair NEW (2011) EPIRB Service Check w/ New Battery NEW (2005 ) Interior Cushions Memory Foam Mattress in Master Cabin
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.