This Sparkman & Stephens design was built by Fuji Yachts, renowned for their craftsmanship and quality. She offers an abundantly spacious cruising layout (6’ 4” Headroom) complete with a separate private aft cabin. The interior is teak throughout with exceptional storage in an array of wonderfully crafted cabinets and drawers. Simply put, her joiner work is as good as it gets. She is ready to cruise today, for island hopping or off shore passage making, this beautiful boat will comfortably and safely get you there in style. Plus she has a 2002 Westerbeke 55HP Diesel.
Alpha II is a solid and proven cruiser that is ready to sail the 7 seas or livaboard!
- Built with the highest regard for detailed quality, the Sparkman & Stephens designed Fuji 40 has a spacious layout for cruising and/or live aboard boat. The forward cabin has a V-Berth, which provides plenty of space to "stretch out" in complete privacy. Teak ceiling battens running the length of the V-Berth provide a warm feel and also ensure excellent hull ventilation. A bank of teak drawers along with several overhead storage compartments provides plenty of storage for favorite books and clothing. A large hanging locker is to port just aft of the forward cabin. This locker is complete with a shelf and is also lined with ceiling battens to ensure a mold free environment for ship stores. The head is located opposite to starboard (see layout) and is a very clean design with teak trim. The main salon features a centerline drop leaf table with internal storage. The port side has a single settee with a large pipe berth above. The starboard side has a single settee with two tiers of storage shelves above. While the lower shelf is open, the upper one features two cleverly designed cane faced sliders. The ease in which these panels slide is testament to the fit and finish throughout the boat. All drawers and cabinets open and close with the same ease. The U-shaped galley is just aft of the salon to port. There is an abundant amount of storage space in numerous cabinets and drawers, all easily accessible in a brace friendly configuration. Again, the finish work in this particular area is most impressive with the overall appearance being that of fine furniture. Opposite the galley to starboard, there is a mirrored wine rack/bar with enclosed storage beneath. The nav station is located just aft of this to starboard and features a large flip top desk, chart storage beneath and flush mounted B&G repeater, radar and chart plotter displays. The nav station and companionway form a passageway to the aft cabin, which is completely private from the rest of the boat. The aft cabin offers a large single berth to starboard and a very comfortable double berth to port. As in the forward cabin, teak ceiling battens line each side of the cabin which promotes excellent ventilation and a very warm, rich ambiance. For storage, there are two large hanging lockers (each lined with ceiling battens) as well as a total of eight large teak faced drawers.
- The "U" shaped galley is to port of companionway and is designed to be used in any sea conditions safely. 3 Burner Propane stove w/oven S/S sink H&C pressure water Manual Salt and Fresh water pumps Refrigerator/Ice Box
- VHF - Horizon Intrepid w/Remote Mic GPS - Garmin 152H (NEW JAN 2012) SSB - ICOM IC-M700 Pro Danforth Compass CPT Auto pilot Kenyon Speed Log Datamarine Depth Meter Signet Windt Indicator Sanyo 15' TV Alpine CD Player ACR E.P.I.R.B.
- 12 Volt System from battery Bank and alternator. 4 Batteries (Group 31) NEW 2011 Freedom 15-Link 2000 DC/AC Inverter 12 Volt Interior lights nav lights 110 volt Shore power Tri-Color Mast Light Anchor light
- Sails & Rigging
- Cutter rigged vessel with a ProFurl roller furler system on the headstay. Removable inner stay with running back stays for the cutter rig. Aluminum spars; keel stepped mast. Lazy Jack system for main. Single spreader rig with forward and aft lowers plus runners for heavy weather. Sails controlled via Mainsheet taveller and inboard mounted Genoa tracks.. Mainsail Geona On Roller Furler Staysail 8 Barient winches (primaries are ST's) Storm Jib Storm trisail 130 Genoa Main boom crutch
- Bow and stern Pulpits S/S stanchions and double lifelines Fiberglass decks Manual Windlass 3 Anchors and rodes Bimini and Dodger Multiple jack line points
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LISTING BROKER MIKE WOOD @ 252-571-3505 and/or Mike@Neptuneyachtsales.com