The Owner is very motivated.This is one of the best and last 42's made. Well built world cruising center cockpit ketch with new bow thruster. Over $12,000. was spent on the bottom, it was peeled and epoxied coated and bottom painted so no worry of blisters on this boat. The Whitby is very well laid out for cruising with two heads a large staterooms and loads of storage space. The galley is one of the best galleys for offshore cooking rated by Practical Sailor. The ketch/cutter rig makes for the best combination of sail plans you can have on any vessel. And the Whitby is not a slow boat at all, We once made a passage from St Thomas to NC in 10 1/2 days on a similar Whitby and averaged over 7.5 knots on the total trip with only putting 4 hours on our engine the entire trip. If you want to go cruising, look no more! you need to come see this Whitby
- Forward is a large V-Berth with ample storage and separate head. The V-Berth platform is removable to reveal a huge storage area for sails, forward of the bow thruster installation. The Salon has a fold down table with settees to port and starboard. The forward facing Nav Station with opening table is to starboard and the accommodating remodeled galley to port. The passageway to aft to the Master Cabin houses the main breaker panel and provides generous access to the engine and additional storage. She has a "stand up" aft Master cabin with private head and an additional companionway to allow for walk over as well as walk through access.
- Large Top and Front Loading Refrigeration Large Freezer 3 Burner Propane Stove and Oven Double Oversized SS Sink Water Softener for Shore Water Hot/Cold Pressure Water Cast SS Manifolds & PEX Piping Custom extra large sink with tile counter top
- Northstar GPS Icom SSB Pactor II Modem w/ III Upgrade VHF with Command Mic (Still in box) Automatic Tuner and Insulated Stay Raymarine Depth/Wind/Speed Robertson Auto Pilot with remote Northstar GPS Bose Stereo Speakers Raychart Radar with Dual LCD Displays
- Xantrex ProSine 2000 Inverter/Charger 8 D AGM Batteries (Bank of Four) AGM Starter Battery 30 Amp Shore Power (Cord and Adapters) 12V 100amp Alternator 110V inverter 2 Spare 12V Alternators 110W Solar Panel
- Safety Equipment
- 406 GPS EPIRB Liferaft (4 person) MOB pole Radar Reflector Sea Drogue Sea Anchor Solar Flares Life Sling Emergency Tiller Bilge Pump (w/alarm) Fire Extinguishers
- Washdown Pump Hot/Cold Deck Shower Self Tailing Winches for Jib and Staysail Lazy Jacks Jib, Staysail, 150 Genoa, Main, Mizzen, Spinnaker Bruce anchor with rode and chain 45# CQR anchor with rode and chain windlass Bow anchoring platform
- Additional Information
- SK Water Maker Water Heater (AC & Heat Exchanger) Blakes Lavac Heads Macerator Pump Center Fuel Tank Fully Functions Sea Chest for Thru-Hulls Brand New Volvo Penta Bow Thruster Full Cockpit Enclosure Dingy Davits Solar panel Masthead Tri Color Light/Spreader Lights Raycor Fuel Filters w/ pressure gauge 20 lb. Fiberglass LPG Tanks (2) in Locker Magma Grill
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.