- Price Reduced! Reasonable Offers Encouraged!
"Raggedy Ann" is a well maintained example of this popular Halsey Herreshoff design.
Classic LinesRoomy InteriorSails Replaced in 2009
Roomy with mahogany and teak throughout the interior. Clean vessel with new sails and electronics in 2009. Will make a great pocket cruiser. Motivated owner. Please call to schedule an appointment.
- Forward V-berth with plenty of room and surrounded in warm mahogany. Looking aft the head is located between the forward V-berth and the main salon with good storage, sink and recently rebuilt Raritan PHII. The main salon features warm mahogany woodwork throughout with over six (6) feet of headroom and a fold down table. The starboard side has a single settee. On the port side you will find a double settee. Ample storage is located above and under each settee. The L-shaped galley is located on the starboard side by the companionway and includes a two-burner alcohol stove with cutting board and stainless steel cover, a stainless steel sink and roomy ice box. The navigation station and chart table is located on the port side along with an aft quarter berth
- The L-shaped galley is starboard of the companionway. Two-burner alcohol stove Cutting board S/S sink Large ice box
- New NavPod cockpit mounted electronics in 2009 Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth, and Speed Horizon VHF Radio with cockpit remote New Ritchie compass (2009) Two Optima Blue-top batteries Battery Charger (2009) AC electrical panel added in 2009 Automatic bilge (2009)
- Sails and Rigging
- New sails from Banks Sails Carolina (2009) New standing rigging (2004) SeaFurl roller furler
- Bow and Stern rails S/S stanchions and double lifelines Edson wheel Masthead light Deck light Anchor roller stemhead 1 #8 Lewmar jib halyard winch 1 #8 Lewmar main sheet winch 1 #30 Lewmar jib/genoa sheet winches, 1 standard and 1 lock-in 10' genoa track Jiffy reefing
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.