A cozy and practical New England cruiser that is great for single handing and/or to taking a small family out in comfortably and safely. This boat has a traditional look of the Cape Dory and has the advantage of having a ketch rig. The ketch rig is well known for its sailing ability in a variety of weather conditions where the skipper can adjust the sail sets to keep a well balanced boat. The 30 was designed by Carl Alberg to meet the needs of the serious cruiser: there are berths for five, including a double, in the two cabins. The head is accessible behind closed doors from either cabin, and there is ample locker and storage space throughout. And don't forget the warmth of wood that Cape Dory builds into every one of its yachts. The 30 is no exception; from top to bottom, you'll see plenty of evidence of Cape Dory craftsmanship.
- Accommodations, Furnishings and Layout
- Vessel walk-through begins in the master cabin forward with a V-berth, two (2) opening ports and an opening hatch, two (2) Bronze reading lights, three (3) storage drawers and additional stowage under berth and a privacy door; next aft to port is the head with an opening port and opposite to starboard is the hanging locker with storage above and an opening port; next aft is the main saloon with starboard and port settees (starboard settee converts to double berth) four (4) opening ports and an opening hatch, reading lights, and ample storage above and below the settees; next aft to port is the L-shaped galley with a two burner alcohol stove and a gimbaled one burner propane stove, SS sink, Pressure Water. Opposite to starboard is the large ice box which doubles as the navigation station. Head room is over six (6) feet and all ports are Bronze.
- 30 Amp shore power Battery charger (2) Group 27 Batteries 50’ Shore Power Cord
- Uniden Polaris VHF radio w/ Remote Hand held. Midland hand held VHF
- Sails and deck
- Five sails All lines lead aft to cockpit Danforth Anchor w/ Rode
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.