This is a very stable offshore cruiser that is capable of taking you to far off lands. The boat was hauled out two years ago for hurricane season and has been on the hard ever since. Rain water has got in and was a few inches over the floor and this is the reason for the low price. The engine and equipment are fine, but the floor will need to be replaced. The exterior wood also needs re-varnishing and the main sail cover needs to be replaced. This is a very good deal at this price for a very capable boat.
- Hillerange 2B propane stove with oven Ice Box Deep Stainless Steel Sink Aluminum Propane Tank Force 10 Propane BBQ
- Autohelm ST400 Standard Horizon VHF Datamarine S200DL Depth Sounder Datamarine S100KL Speed and Log 5" Ritchie Compass Brass Clock Brass Barometer
- 12 Volt Electrical Panel 120 Volt Electrical Panel 12 Volt Lighting Two 12 Volt Batteries w/ selector switch Battery Charger 30 amp Shore Power Cord
- Fortress Anchor with Rode and Chain 30# Plow Anchor with 1/2" Rode 2 Lewmar #30 ST 2 speed Primary Winches 1 Lewmar #8 Deck Mounted Winch 2 Lewmar #8 Mast Mounted Winches Edson Wheel Steering with Emergency Tiller 8 Cast Bronze Opening Ports with Screens Windscoop Radar Reflector
- Sails and Rigging
- Hood Mainsail Hood SeaFurl Roller Furling Hood 135% Genoa 4 Internal Halyards Mid Boom Traveller mounted on cabin top
- Additional Information
- Fenders Life Jackets Boat Hook Dock Lines Safety Equipment
- Beginning forward is the V-berth which has full length storage shelves on port and starboard with additional storage underneath. Next aft is the head with a manual shower on port and a hanging locker to starboard. The saloon features a port settee that pulls out to a double berth, with a single settee to starboard. There is a bulkhead mounted dining table that folds out to serve both settees. The stove/oven is to port with a deep ice box to starboard of the companionway.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.