- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a one owner vessel since new. She is an outstanding example of the great sailing yachts built by Bavaria Yachts in Germany. She is not only built to outstanding technologically exacting standards she is also a beautiful cruising vessel. Built of hand-laid fiberglass (solid below the waterline), with Kevlar reinforced sections in the bow for strength, but she is still light enough to be a good club racer. This one is loaded with Air Conditioning, Autopilot, Chart plotter, full instrumentation and much more. Click on the full specs to see what all this great boat has to offer.
NEW BOTTOM PAINT AND HULL BUFFED AND WAXED 3 MAR 2014
SHE IS SERVICED AND READY TO GO FOR THE 2014 SEASON
- Looking inside from the cockpit you see rich varnished mahogany interior. Starting in the bow you have a huge double forepeak cabin with hanging lockers, drawers, lockers & storage beneath the berth. Coming aft you have the main salon with a U-shaped dinette to port and a settee to starboard. Next is the L-Shaped galley between the dinette and aft cabin. The galley has a double SS sink with vanity beneath with waste basket & auto-closing lid, top-loading refrigerated ice box (Seafrost 12v BD direct evaporator system air and water cooled with digital controls and display), a gimbaled 2 burner stove & oven (model Can LT20), cupboards & lots of counter & storage space. There is ample storage beneath the berths; counter tops w/cup holders, book shelves & opening storage lockers throughout. To starboard, across from the galley is the navigation table with dedicated seat, lift up chart table, electrical panels & locations for electronic repeaters. Behind the Nav station is a large head with a stand-up shower with fiberglass surfaces for easy cleaning, including a lift-up seat over the toilet (Jabsco head with new Twist 'n' Lock action safety handle - locks waste outlet valve shut, guarding against syphonic flooding and waste backflow, a sink & vanity and a wet hanging locker perfect for foul weather gear. To port is the aft cabin which has another large double berth, with standing room for changing, a hanging locker, lockers & ample storage beneath. The companionway stairs lift with gas cylinders for super easy access to the inboard diesel (which also has access from the aft cabin). The sail drive engine is compact (takes up less space that can be used for other things). There is ample ventilation throughout with 4 deck hatches (with draw-back curtains for privacy), 6 opening side ports (in aft cabin too), and a water tight deck vent. The double-spreader mast, boom & rigging is built by Selden (the largest mast manufacturer in Europe & also now built in the U.S.). This is a beautiful boat, ready to go and she is priced very right.
- Raymarine C-80 Chart Plotter (2009) Raymarine Autopilot (2011) Raymarine ST 60 Speed/Depth/Wind/Graphics Meters ICOM IC-402 Marine VHF Radio Garmin 76 GPS Raymarine to Computer Data connections for navigation AM/FM/CD Stereo System Plastimo Compass
- 2 Burner Propane Stove w/Oven Sea Frost 12 V refrigeration - air & water cooled (2011) Dual SS Sinks H/C Pressure Water System Lot of Storage areas
- 110 v systems throughout 12v panel with circuit breakers and 12v outlet Volt and Amp meters SBC 25 Amp battery charger ( 2) 12 Volt house batteries (New June 2014) One 12 Volt Engine cranking battery 30 amp Marinco shore power with cord 750 Watt inverter Dometic CruiseAir Reverse Cycle Heating & Air Conditioning
- Fresh water cooled Volvo Perkins MD 2030 29 hp with sail drive 2 blade folding prop Hour meter (728 Hours) Tachometer Fuel level indicator Raw water strainer Water Separator
- 12 Volt Electric Lofrans Project 1000 Windlass 33 Lb CQR Anchor 40' Chain & 150' Rope rode Teak cockpit seats and sole 2 self tailing halyard winches Stainless bow pulpit with teak seat Dual lifelines 4 aluminum mooring cleats 2 aluminum spring cleats 2 self tailing genoa winches Rutgerson line clutches Self draining anchor locker 2 Seat lockers in cockpit Self draining propane locker Cockpit hot/cold shower Stainless steel boarding ladder Manual and automatic bilge pump Folding Cockpit table Whitlock constellation steering Seldon positive action gas cylinder boom vang Steering wheel with leather cover Cruising spinnaker Dodger and Bimini Forespar outboard motor lift (2011) Cockpit cushions by Doyle....
- Sails & Rigging
- In Mast roller furling mainsail (refurbished 2011) 135% furling genoa with UV cover 155% furling genoa with UV cover A Symmetrical Spinnaker Double spreader Selden mast; deck stepped Furlex 200S headsail furling system Selden rigid boom vang with gas spring; control led aft to cockpit Adjustable backstay (2) #44 2-speed Lewmar ST genoa winches (2) #16 1-speed Lewmar ST halyard winches All lines led aft through rope clutches to cockpit
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Bavaria 36, a popular mid-range model, proves to be a splendid boat for modern sailors. The fabulously roomy interior presents itself surprisingly comfortable, provided with generous stowage, and finished in smooth mahogany. Her well arranged layouts and her excellent sailing characteristics make the Bavaria 36 not only a solid and comfortable yacht, but a real pleasure to sail.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CLICK ON LINK TO SEE MORE PICTURES AND INFORMATION ON THIS VESSEL www.mybavaria36.us NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com