- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Price Just cut in half Boat took on water and now needs repair
This custom steel cutter rigged vessel is designed by proven architect Charles Whittholz and produced by Mooney Brothers. If you are looking for a strong simple boat that can take you anywhere you want to go this is it. She was launch about 10 years ago and has very low hours on the engine and the sails, she was only used as a day sailor on the Nuese river. come take a look
She does need a water tank, they never added one..
- A large forepeak forward for stowage of ground tackle chain and rode along with sails and other bulky items followed by a spacious head with storage shelves and hanging locker. The main saloon is next featuring two settee berths port and starboard with plenty of storage behind and below. The galley runs across and under the bridge area with a large icebox to starboard and stove and sink to port. Lastly are the quarter berths port and starboard. The engine compartment is center between the quarter berths.
- Large Ice Box 3 Burner ( new) Kerosen Range Stainless Steel Sink Plenty of Storage
- Datamarine Depth, Wind, Speed Ritchee Compass VHF
- Fortress Anchor Bruce Anchor Bimini Teak grating on cockpit floor Double Lifelines Tiller steering Fenders Docklines Boathook Windlass electric
- Sails and Rigging
- Cutter rigged Tan Bark Sails Mainsail Genoa Staysail Sail Covers Boom Vang 2 St Winches on Mast 4 St Winches in Cockpit 1 St Winch on Cabintop Profurl Rollerfurling Tiller Steering
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.