- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
PRICE REDUCED TO $47,500.00
GREAT ISLAND BOAT
This is truly a sea worthy vessel with its sweet little sea berth tucked above the port settee and intelligently designed Nav station with spacious chart table, numerous drawers and easy to reach electronics. A generous amount of space is provided for your gear and provisions throughout the interior. The deck layout features extra wide side decks, contoured cockpit and raised helmsmen seat. There are abundant fresh air inlets provided by nine opening hatches and two Dorade vents
The boat is rigged for single handing with all line lead aft and a electric winch for raising the mainsail. The boat is very well equipped and in great condition.
She is beautiful and smart inside and out. Come and take a look and you'll be impressed.
- Forward V Berth Cabin with spacious lockers and bureau, followed by the head on port and cedar lined hanging locker on starboard. The main cabin follows with a long settee on starboard with teak hardwood cabinets behind and storage below, and on port is the sea berth option with settee, storage and drop leaf centerline table. A full sitting navigation station is also on port with the U shaped galley opposite. Lastly is the aft double quarterberth on the port side.
- Adler Barbour 12V Refrigeration Hillerange 2 Burner Range w/Oven (CNG) Deep SS Sink with presure water Numerous Drawers, Cabinets and Lockers
- Sails and Rigging
- New North Main Sail w/2 internal reefs Lewmar Electric Winch for Main Sailrite Sail StackPack sysyem 135% Furling Jib (Harken Roller Furling) Harken Lazy Jacks Crusing Spinnaker w/ pole Self Tailing Barient Primary Winches All lines lead aft to the cockpit for single handing
- Electronics and Electrical
- Titan and Horizon VHF Radio Datamarine Depth Finder, Knot Meter/Log, Wind Garmin 440 GPS Furuno 24 Radar Auto Helm 4000 autopilot AM FM CD Sony stereo (2) 12V Batteries, Selector Switch 110 V Shore Power w/50ft cord 12V Outlet 2 Electric Bilge Pumps 1 manual bilge pump 12V fans
- Additional Equipment
- 9.6 ft. Achilles Dingy w/ Evinrude OB CQR Anchor w/Chain and Rode Boarding Ladder and Swim Ladder Manual Bilge Pump Dripless Shaft Seal Custom Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Table Bosun Chair and Mast Mate Ladder Hatch Wind Scoop and Teak Hatch Screens US Coast Guard Safety Package Magma Grill CruisAir Portable Air Conditioner Weems and Platt Barometer and Clock Dockline Fenders Boathook lots of spares
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.