- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 38 Island Packet is a rare centerboard version of this world class bluewater cruiser..
This is your opportunity to get a world class offshore cruising boat at a below market price. The boat is in overall good condition but the, the electronics need updating and the Bimini & Dodger will need to be replaced in a year or two. But for the price this is an excellent buy. Come look at the boat and make your offer.
- The Island Packet 38 is a very big 38 footer with 6'4" headroom with a very functional interior layout for cruising and/or liveaboard. Starting forward is the forward head with shower and access to the chain locker followed by the master stateroom with a large double side entry Pullman berth. There is abundant storage under the berth with hanging and drawer storage across from the berth. Next aft is the main salon with two opposing straight settees which make into berths, port side single and starboard side double. The main salon table is bulkhead mounted with storage behind the table. The nav desk is at the aft end of the starboard settee and includes a large desk with storage under and the electrical panel outboard. The galley is aft of the nav desk and includes a large double stainless steel sink, Princess stove and a 14 cubic foot refrigerator. The second head is across from the galley and also includes a shower. The second stateroom is aft to port and includes a very large double berth, hanging locker, drawer storage and a long shelf outboard. Ventilation is excellent and provided by thirteen opening ports and six opening hatches.
- The galley is large and well laid out for food preparation whether at the dock or underway with good counter space and plenty of storage. The refrigerated box is 14 cubic ft for those long cruises. There is good ventilation with a hatch overhead and opening port in the galley.. Gurnert 12volt Refrigerator/Freezer with 2 holding plates Princess three burner propane stove with oven (New 2007) (2) 10 LB Aluminum Propane tanks (New 2010) Double stainless steel sinks near centerline Hot and cold pressure water Wine rack and wine glass storage Teak dish rack with cutlery drawers 10.5 Gallon Hot water heater (110 Volt & Engine Heated) Hideaway Trah Bin
- Apelco VHF Radio Knot, Wind and Depth Meters Comnav Below Deck Autopilot Garmin Handheld GPS Ritchie Compass Insulated back stay for SSB Radio
- (2) CruiseAir air conditioning units , a 16,000 BTU unit (New 2007) for Main Salon and forward Stateroom and a 6,000 BTU unit for the Aft Stateroom. (2) 12 Volt Marine Deep Cycle batteries and a separate emergency starting Battery (2011) True Charge 20 Amp Battery Charger (New 2011) Automac Alternator Control 12 Volt and 120 Volt Electric Panel Wired and plumed for a 5 KW Generator (generator has been removed)
- Sails & Rigging
- Cutter rig with self tending staysail Full battened mainsail with two reefs Harken Batt slide System & Dutchman flaking system on main sail 130% Genoa with Harken roller furling Simpson Lawrence Sprint 500 Electric Roller Furling System 150% Genoa Self tending staysail with Harken roller furling Spinnaker Sail Lewmar 43 self tailing primary winches Lewmar 16 two speed cabin top winches Lewmar single speed winches on mast for halyards
- NEW BOTTOM PAINT MAY 2012 – NO BLISTERS 45 Lb CQR, 35 Lb CQR and 33 Lb Bruce Anchors Idea 12 Volt Electric Windless Bimini and Dodger with connector Panel Teak Cockpit Table and Drink Holder Cockpit Ice Box Cockpit Shower/Wash Down Teak Bowsprit platform with SS striker plate
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- THERE IS NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS SOLD IN NORTH CAROLINA CONTACT THE LISTING BROKER AT 252-571-3505 OR EMAIL HIM AT firstname.lastname@example.org