The Brewer 12.8 Meter is a full keel with center board that is an outstanding cruising vessel. With its large fuel and water capacity, huge engine room, big refrigerator and freezer system, abundant storage and proven construction integrity make it a good live aboard or long distance cruiser. The 12.8 is highly regarded as one of Ted Brewer's great cruising designs offering excellent performance, shoal draft and a very roomy comfortable interior. This vessel has a newly rebuilt 90 hp Ford Lehman (21 Hours on engine) but she does need some TLC and cosmetic work to make her beautiful again. If you want to do some work on this vessel you could save thousands on a world cruiser. Make your offer now before the Owner pays someone else to do the work and raises the asking price!!! Engine rebuilt June 2012.
- V-berth forward with numerous drawers and lockers. Head to port can be accessed from forward cabin or main salon, salon has custom teak table with bottle storage, custom entertainment center, large bookshelves, fold down desk/table galley aft to port, loose wicker chains to starboard near bar and entertainment center. Master stateroom is aft with athwartships queen berth.
- Adler Barbour front loading refrigerator Origo non-pressurized alchol stove w/Oven Microwave Hot & Cold pressure water raw water foot pump
- Furuno NavNet Radar 1724 C/NT 7" color LCD 18" Radome Network Sounder Hydraulic Autopilot Charts for Southeast Coast & Bahamas Garmin GPS 128 Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF Radio AM/FM Stereo
- 30 Amp Shore Power Xantrex TrueCharge 40 Amp Charger Xantrex Prosine 2.o Inverter Heart Pathmaker Battery Combiner
- Sails & Rigging
- All chain plates were replaced 2005 Main sail VG Condition Mizzen sail VG Condition 120% Jib sail in good condition
- Deck & Hull
- Maxwell VW1200 windlass 55 lb CQR Anchor w/ 200' 3/8" chain New life lines 2005 New running lights 2005 Bimini installed 2011
- OWNER PROVIDED INFORMATION
- We purchased StoutWench in September 2004 and placed her on the hard until December 2005. During that time we did the following: - Galley New cabinets (new layout – see pics) Front load refrig/freezer New Adler Barbour refrig/freezer Added raw water foot pump New Origo non-pressurized alcohol stove - New nav station table - New dinette table - Replaced all chain plates - New running rigging – 75% - NorthSail main sail – used 2 seasons - Replaced 75% of the teak/holly sole - Diesel REBUILT JUNE 2012 Replaced all sensors Replaced all hoses Replaced both starter solenoids New heat exchanger New oil cooler Engine rebuilt June 2012 - New Nav Lights - New Life Lines - New automatic fire extinguisher in engine room - New Life Sling - New Maxwell VW1200 windlass - New anchor chain = 200’ - 3/8” G40 - 150’ Anchor rode w/25’ chain - New bilge pump and switch - New bilge blower - Serviced all winches (annually) - New helm seat with storage under - Electrical system Replaced all DC wiring New breakers New bus bars - Charging system New Xantrex TrueCharge 40 charger New Xantrex Prosine 2.0 inverter New Heart PathMaker battery combiner - New Electroinics Furuno NavNet2: 1724C/NT 7” color LCD 18” radome Network sounder Autopilot 500 (hydraulic) Charts for southeast coast and Bahamas - Plumbing systems New SS straps - all New fresh water hoses -all New fresh water pump OTHER INFO - LEHMAN SP90 REBUILT JUNE 2012 - NEW INSTRUMENTS JUNE 2012 - 120% foresail in good condition - Mainsail in VG condition - Mizzen VG condition - Epoxy interior of both water tanks RECENT - New bottom paint (June 2012) - New (‘12) bilge pump - New bimini installed Sept 2011 OTHER - 55 lb CQR (older) - Main – 2 seasons (12 months total) - Mizzen – 3 seasons - Genoa – 5 seasons - Working Jib – none (Genoa on roller furling) - Staysail - like new, rarely used - Storm Tri-sail, (Track on the mast) - none - Other - Spinaker – like new rarely used - Bronze screens for all ports - Sail covers 5 years old = VG condition
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com