The incredible layout makes the Hunter 310 a great mid-size cruiser. The interior has two staterooms each with their own bulkhead. With great natural light throughout the cabin multiple hatches and screened ports. The salon can handle entertaining or dining with friends or family. There is an immense rounded cockpit that allows the crew to participate or just relax. Truly a great cruiser.
NEW BOTTOM PAINT AUG 2012 ----------- NO BLISTERS
- This mid-size cruiser provides two private staterooms with privacy provided by bulkheads rather than curtains. The large dinette converts to a double berth with the settees having plenty of storage. In addition, the main cabin has 6'4" headroom. For a 31, this cruiser offers a great deal of room. Selected hardwood trim Teak and holly cabin sole Fully enclosed head w/shower Molded vanity w/Corian*top and mirror Hot/cold pressure water (2) Hanging lockers Private aft cabin Cabin fans Private forward cabin Dinette converts to double berth Window shades
- Two Burner gimbaled LPG Stove/Oven Microwave Deep Stainless steel Sinks Hot/Cold Pressure Water Built-in Trash Receptacle 50 gal freshwater capacity Large Icebox
- Garmin GPSmap 440s Color Chartplotter Raymarine Depth Meter West Marine VHF 550 SONY Marine CD/MP3 Stereo System
- All Self Tailng winches All lines run to the cockpit for Safety Delta and Danforth Anchors Cockpit Shower Walk Thru Transom
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com