- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A true Beneteau Classic with all the right things for cruising or racing. This boat is a proven cruiser having been sailed around the world by the original owner and cruised in the Carribean by her current owners and their three children. Hard to find tri-cabin layout is perfect for a family that wants to go cruising. This boat can carry you to your dreams, call to schedule an appointment.
- Hard to find Tri-Cabin Layout. Starting forward is the spacious V berth followed by the head to port, a large comfortable settee area with a double berth/settee on port and a single berth/settee on starboard. The very accommodating galley is on port with the navigation station on starboard. Two cabins aft with a double on port and a single on starboard with an added bunk bed for kids. Teak joinery throughout with very good ventilation from multiple opening ports and hatches. Good storage for long distance cruising.
- Adler Barbour Refrigeration Propane Range with oven Foot Pump and double SS sink
- Simrad Robertson - Quadrant Auto Pilot Raymarine Chart Plotter Furuno Radar Raymarine Depth Wind Speed Compass Icom VHF (2) SSB Icom
- 4 House Batteries (2014) Starting Battery (2012) 2000 W Inverter Hand Held Spot Light 30 Amp Shore Power Cord
- 38lbs CQR 40lbs Bruce Maxwell Windlass Cockpit Enclosure Teak Cockpit Table Bimini / Dodger Whisker pole Whichard Self-Steering Wind Vane Rear propane locker Double lifelines Boat hook Fenders and docklines
- Sails and Rigging
- Full batten Main Sail Roller Furling Head Sail / 130 genoa Cutter Furling Storm Sail Spinnaker Storm sail Extra genoa All lines run aft to cockpit Sail cover Adjustable backstay Double spreader rig Self tailing winches in cockpit Spinnaker winches Spinnaker pole
- US Coast Guard Safety Package Washdown/Transom Shower Swim Ladder Dock Lines Fenders Boat hook Cockpit cushions Dinghy and outboard motor are not included
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.