- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!
OWNER NEEDS TO SELL QUICKLY
This three cabin layout is great for a family that wants to go cruising. The current owners and thier three children sailed her three times to the Carribean and back, and the original owner sailed her around the world. This is a true Beneteau Classic that has all the right stuff for cruising or racing. Come take a look.
- 3 Cabin Layout Starting forward is the spacious V berth followed by the head to port, a large comfortable settee area with a double berth/settee on port and a single berth/settee on starboard. The very accommodating galley is on port with the navigation station on starboard. Two cabins aft with a double on port and a single on starboard with a added bunk bed for kids. Teak and holly floors very well ventilated with opening ports and hatches. Good storage for long distance cruising.
- Adler Barbour Refrigeration Propane Range with oven Foot Pump and double sink
- Simrad Robertson - Quadrant Auto Pilot Raymarine Chart Plotter Furuno Radar Raymarine Depth Wind Speed Compass Icom VHF (2) SSB Icom
- 4 Batteries Starting Battery 2500 W Inverter Hand Held Spot Light 30 Amp Shore Power Cord
- 38lbs CQR 40lbs Bruce Maxwell Windlass Cockpit Enclosure Cockpit Table Bimini / Dodger Whisker pole Wind vane steering Rear propane locker Double lifelines Boat hook Fenders and docklines
- Sails and Rigging
- Full batten Main Sail Roller Furling Head Sail / 130 genoa Cutter Furling Storm Sail Spinnaker Storm sail Extra genoa All lines run aft to cockpit Sail cover Adjustable backstay Double spreader rig Self tailing winches in cockpit Spinnaker winches Spinnaker pole
- US Coast Guard Safety Package Washdown/Transom Shower Swim Ladder Dock Lines Fenders Boat hook Cockpit cushions 10ft Caribe Dinghy with 15 hp Outboard
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.