THE CLEANEST 40 HUNTER ON THE EAST COAST
ONE OF THE BEST EQUIPPED HUNTERS YOU WILL FIND ANYWHERE
SHE IS IN SAIL AWAY CONDITION--LEAVE TODAY
Elegant, Spacious and Fast. The Hunter 40 is one of Hunter's best efforts ever!! This 40 has all the features you are looking for to cruise the bay or travel to the islands at a very affordable price. Features include: Air conditioning, full cruising galley with refrigeration, freezer, CNG stove. Many upgrades to the electronics and electrical system including a Maxwell electric windlass and a Xantrex true charge smart charger. Newer Bimini, Dodger and much much more. This boat is ready to go! See full Details
Morning Star is professionally maintained by a local boat yard. If it needs anything it is taken to the yard and they take care of it. She just came out of the yard on 5 July 2013. She had new bottom paint put on (no blisters) and all systems were checked and/or serviced by the yard. This boat is turnkey and ready to go.
- This H-40 has a desirable layout below with a guest cabin forward (V-berth) with its own head to starboard and hanging locker and clothing storage to port. Moving aft from the V-berth is the main salon with an L-shaped dinette to starboard and a bench settee to port. There is stowage space below the settees and in cabinets above the seat cushions. The dinette table has a folding leaf that allows for easy passage in the salon area plus the entire table lowers and converts to additional sleeping for guests. Aft of the salon to starboard houses a redesigned galley with a double sink, refrigeration, CNG stove with oven, and numerous drawers and cabinets. To port is the navigational station with AC/DC electrical panel. This redesign includes all teak doors on the cabinets and lockers. Between the galley and the nav station is the companionway and directly aft of the nav station is the master head. There are two entrances to the aft cabin, one through the master head and one aft of the galley. There is a centerline marine queen bed in the master stateroom, hanging lockers and storage cabinets on each side of the bed. The Yanmar diesel engine is conveniently located beneath the companionway stairs and is accessible for maintenance and service from all 4 sides. Both guest and master heads have pressure hot and cold water systems.
- Galley & Cabin
- 3 burner Hillerange gimbaled stove with oven, plus 2 bonus CNG tanks stored under Queen berth SeaFrost refrigeration custom 12 Volt cold plate system Hot and cold pressure water Stainless steel double galley sink WaterPik filter system Dinette arrangement Salon storage under dinette seats and above cushion backs Cabin screens JVC Radio/CD/DVD player Cabin sole stripped to bare wood and refinished with “Ultimate Sole”
- Garmin 3010C chart plotter with depth (2005) Mounted in Navpod on pedestal Tack Tick wind speed and direction (2005 Masthead unit replaced 2009) Raymarine Autohelm (6000ST control head, Type 2 drive and a 2S Smartpilot Corepack) (2006) iCom M502 with helm remote mike at pedestal (2005) JVC stereo that is DVD video capable (2006) Toshiba Flat Panel HDTV with built in DVD and amplified External HD TV antenna (2008) Wired for cable (2007) Holding tank monitors for both holding tanks
- 110 volt shore power Two 30 Amp shore power cords Custom designed 17,000 btu Cruise Air AC/reverse cycle heat remote compressor with split units of 12,000 btu in salon and forward cabin and 5,000 btu for aft state room (2005) Electronic digital control Separate 30 AMP service for HVAC 2 - Group 27 start batteries (2011) 1 - Group 27 windlass battery (2011) 1 – 4D house battery (2012) Perko Make Before Break OFF/1/All/2 Blue Sea ON/OFF in windlass circuit Three battery isolator Xantrex TRUECHARGE 40+ battery charger (2012) Xantrex battery monitor (2012) Hitachi LRI 55 - 55 AMP alternator (rewired for external regulator) (2007) Balmar Max Charge digital regulator (2007) All charging is direct to house with Zantrex Charger (2009) and through isolator to anchor windlass battery Deck light Navigation lights Manual and electric bilge pumps
- Sails and Rigging
- Omar Custom Sails 130% Jib (new 2005) Omar Sails full batten loose footed main w/two reef points (new 2005) Dutchman flaking System (3 Line) Custom sail cover (Mariner Canvas – 2005)) Harken roller furling (new 2005) Garhauer solid rod vang (2005) Garhauer adjustable track cars (2005) All new halyards and sheets (2005) All sail control Halyard, Reef and Vang lines are through 6 rope clutches on Cabin top to cockpit 6:1 mainsheet on midboom traveler
- The forward and aft heads are manual and properly plumbed to meet USCG Sanitation Regulations. They each have holding tanks and the aft tank has a Y valve arrangement, with on deck pump-outs and as well as thru hull pump outs. Jabsco manual pump toilets new in 2006 Aft holding tank replaced with a custom built Ronco 19 ½ gal tank (original was 11 gal aluminum tank) (2006) All new sanitation hoses in aft head (2006) New Jabsco macerator added in aft head (2006) SS sink in each head with shower sprayer Shower sump Storage for personal hygiene items in both heads
- Deck & Canvas
- Garhauer custom dinghy davits (2006) Garhauer outboard engine lift system (2006) Insulated covers for all 6 opening hatches (2007) Two solar powered cabin vents All exterior teak refinished with Honey Teak to a high gloss finish 6 dock lines (2 spring 4 deck) Swim ladder Full-length toe rail Life Sling buoy Emergency tiller Double lifelines with child/pet netting Two stern lazarettes 4 Barient self-tailing winches Windlass & Ground tackle Maxwell RC 800 Freedom Series Electric Windlass (2007) Dedicated Grp 27 battery High pressure anchor wash down Claw 40# anchor to chain swivel 100’ of HT 5/16” chain 120’ of 5/8” nylon anchor rode Canvas Full custom Bimini with sail window Dodger with large rollup front window Pedestal cover Covers for dodger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com