- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Beautiful blue hull, crisp white deck, shinny stainless and New tan canvas- Just stunning!
This Tartan 37 is a Throughbred offshore cruising design by Sparkman & Stevens, over 450 of these popular cruising yachts have been built.
“KIWI” is beyond any doubt one of the sharpest looking Tartan 37's ever to reach the used market. New navy blue Awlgrip paint in 2007, outstanding equipment, good electronics, New canvas, Mack-pack mainsail, and many other upgrades. She has been professionally refitted and maintained. One look at her in her slip and you'll fall in love.
- Ballast: 7500 Displacement: 15,500
- Total Power: 50
- Designed to offer you comfort and performance. Above decks you'll enjoy a comfortable cockpit with high coamings and new cushions, wheel steering, easily traveled side decks, raised coachroof, clean bow with anchor well and anchor roller. Below decks she offers Tartans traditional styling and comfort: private v-berth with true double berth, large salon with drop down, double leaf salon table, convertable port settee and large starboard settee, starboard pilot berth, full cruising galley, navigation station and a large double quarter berth. 8 Opening Ports 3 Opening Hatches New Interior Cushions
- Starboard side galley with good counter space and lots of storage. Brand New Refrigeration Dometic Cold Machine CU100 New Galley Faucet Hot and Cold Pressure Water
- Alpha Auto Pilot Garmin 498 Chartplotter at Nav Station Garmin GPS 498 New Lowrance HDS-8 with Navionics Platinum plus Chip at helm Raymarine ST60 Depth-sounder Raymarine ST60 Speed Raymarine ST60 wind New Standard Horizon VHF Separate Antenna for VHF Radio at Nav Station
- 12 V DC Panel 115 V AC Panel DC Charger in cockpit Batteries/Battery Charger (New 2010) Heart 1000 Inverter Spot Light 30amp Shore Power Cord TV/VCR/DVD
- Sails and Rigging
- Main Mack Pack w/Lazy Jacks Genoa Gennacker-Assymetric Sail Working Jib Harken roller furler Rigging inspected and sound (Feb 2011)
- CQR Anchor w/rode and chain Danforth Anchor w/rode and chain Chain Snubber Fortress Anchor New Bimini/Dodger New Dock Lines New Full Cockpit Encl. New Lifesling MOB Recovery System Rail Mounted Propane Gas Grill Raw Water Washdown Pump and Hose
- Dingy w/Mercury Outboard Engine New Racor 500 Fuel Filters US Coast Guard Safety Package (New Lifejackets and Flares) Swim Ladder Cruisin-Carry Air Conditioner Cockpit Table New Cockpit Cushions and Reupholstered Cabin Cushions w/Sunbrella Washdown/Transom Shower
- What the owner has recently done
- Rebuilt the manual bilge pump, replaced the float switch and the main bilge pump right after Hurricane Irene. The bilge pump still worked, but I replaced it anyway and put the old one in a locker as a spare. I also replaced the float switch and pump for the shower sump. The shower sump works flawlessly. Seacock was replaced last February. All exterior teak was stripped and refinished with 3 coats of Interlux wood sealer March 2011. 2 coats of bottom paint (Pettit Trinidad) painted March 2011. Hull compounded March 2011. Stuffing Box gland replaced March 2011 Bottom scrubbed monthly by R&R Dive Service. Replaced every inch of fresh water lines in the boat, to include the fill lines. It was 35' of 1 1/2" fill tubing, 114' of 1/2" Shields reinforced tubing, 30' of 1/2" Shields tubing for vent lines. Replaced old anchor rode with 40' of new anchor chain, 200' of rode, associated shackles, and bought a chain snubber. Rigging inspected and found to be fit/sound in February 2011. The fully battened main is in nice shape. The 150% genoa is OK. Spinnaker has never been flown, Mercury 8HP outboard and 1999 10' inflatable dinghy (good condition) are included in the sale). Just had the Mercury overhauled and op-checked this past summer (2012). No issues.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.