Just Reduced $2,000, Owner Wants To Move This Boat!
One of Beneteau's most popular models this pocket cruiser/racer has the feel of a larger boat with a light roomy interior. With only 3' 10" draft she's the perfect gunkholer that can take you to your favorite hideaways and still round the buoys when your ready to race. Come take a look at this two owner boat priced to sell.
- The interior of this Beneteau is surprisingly spacious for a 28 foot boat. There is a large v-berth forward with privacy door and hatch. The main salon includes settees port and starboard with a good sized drop leaf center-line table and overhead hatch. A tidy nav-station is located on the starboard side along with a hanging locker. The galley is to port including a SS sink, ice box and two burner LPG stove/oven. There is a large private aft cabin with double berth on the port side. A large head is located aft on the starboard side. Light woodwork can be found throughout.
- LOA: 28' 3" Beam: 9' 9" Draft: 3' 10" Displacement: 6160
- Engine: Volvo Power: 18HP Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fresh Water: 27 Fuel: 10 Holding: 12
- Conventional mainsail Genoa North Sails roller furler Two (2) Lewmar self-tailing winches One (1) Lewmar winch – main Split backstay Teak cockpit slats Swim Ladder Bimini VHF radio AutoHelm Depth, Wind, Speed instruments LPG Stove/Oven Battery charger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Ken to schedule an appointment to view this Beneteau. 252-571-1581