"Bubble & Squeak" is a great inexpensive starter boat or coastal cruiser. The price has been reduced to $6800. Roomy for her size she is perfect for the budget minded. A bit of TLC and a renewed compression post will make her great weekender. Tall rig, wheel steering, ready for you to make her yours.
Motivated Seller! Bring all offers!
- There is a large v-berth forward with privacy door followed by a roomy head with sink and locker on the port side and marine head on starboard. Continuing aft the main salon is roomy for a 27' with large settees on either side and storage both behind and below each. There is a drop-down table mounted to the bulkhead. The galley provides ample working space with portable cooktop, sink and cooler. A nav station is provided on the port side followed by a quarter berth.
- Deep cooler Two (2) portable single burner butane cooktops Molded sink Three drawers, large cabinet, lots of storage
- LOA: 27' 2" Beam: 9' 3" Draft: 4' 3" Displacement: 7000lbs Ballast: 3200lbs
- Make: Yanmar Horsepower: 9hp Professionally maintained by former Yanmar technician
- Fuel: 12 Gallons Water: 26 Gallons Holding: 25 Gallons
- Additional Information
- Six (6) new ports New bilge pump New 2 speed winch Roller furling with 130 genoa Bimini and sail cover new in 2011 2 anchors New batteries (2) 1500 watt Inverter Shore power and 50ft cord Stereo
- Auto pilot GPS Compass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Ken at Neptune Yacht Sales & Service - 252-571-1581