- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Cyl Diesel FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"RIVER DANCE" is a quality Canadian built vessel with a solid fiberglass hull, sloop rig, and she has the highly sought after Shoal Draft Keel (4’11”). She has great lines with a reverse counter transom, rakish bow, low profile cabin and a tall rig. The interior has teak and ash main cabin sole. There is 6'4" headroom, six berths, teak chart table, two hanging lockers and a wet locker aft. Aft double quarter berth, L-shaped dinette with centerline dining table, head is forward with a shower. This vesse is easy to single hand because she has both a roller furling Gib and a roller furling main sail.
- The forward cabin consists of a good sized v-berth with clothes storage below. On the port side is a dressing table with drawers. A hanging locker is aft of this. To starboard of the hanging locker is the head compartment; ample storage cabinets are above and below the vanity. The salon has an L shaped settee to starboard which converts to a full sized double berth. There is a large centerline table with folding leaves. To port is a single love seat size berth. There is a large well designed galley to port with lots of storage and a large Adler/ Barbour refrigerator/freezer, a Kenyon 3 burner propane stove with oven and a large deep sink. Opposite the galley is the nav area with a chart table and storage for charts and nav equipment. Behind the Nav table is a large quarter berth.
- The "U" shaped galley has a three burner Kenyon propane range and oven in stainless steel that is gimbaled and fiddled. The propane stowage is in dedicated propane lockers in the aft portion of the cockpit. A mixer tap supplies water for the SS sink. There is a locker under the sink, a trash bin locker alongside, with two drawers over. Outboard of the sink is molded tray with mug stowage. Outboard and above the stove is a locker with smoke acrylic sliding doors the full length of the galley, divided into compartments with crockery stowage at the forward end. Newer Adler/Barbour refrig/freezer (2006) Gimbaled 3 burner stove w/oven (2) 10 pound propane tanks 6 gal. hot water heater (new 2012)
- Autohelm 3000 Autopilot Garmin GPSmap 492 Chartplotter Mariner App Wind/Knot/Depth/Trip/Wind Speed Meter w/New cups Uniden ES (UM525) VHF Marine Radio w/WHAM 4 Wireless Mic New Mast head VHF Antenna Standard Horizon Handheld VHF Jensen AM/FM/CD Stereo System 15" Flat Screen TV Danforth Constellation 5" compasss
- (3) Group 27 house Batteries (1) Group 27 engine start batteries Automatic Battery Charger New Xantrex Battery Monitor System 55 Amp Alternator Spa Creek Alternator Controller Two waterproof 12V sockets are fitted, one forward, in the anchor well and one aft in well of the companionway. Designed for portable use of 12V supply (anchor and search light.) 50 Ft 30 Amp Shore Power Cable (Note: You can plug the boat into shore power in the cockpit or in the anchor locker)
- Deck, Sails & Rigging
- he Owner put on an almost new main sail roller furling system in 2012. Both the Harken Roller Furler and the main sail are like new. He still has the other main sail that is in very good condition and he has the Dutchman flaking system to go with it if you want to convert the main back to original. Sloop rig with a double spreader keel stepped mast 1 X19 SS Standing Rigging Genoa sheet lead two part adjustable blocks Sea Furl 2 roller furling system w/ 85% blade headsail 135% genoa (New 2008) Anchoring sail Dodger, Bimini & Connector Panel (Excellent Cond) and two like new cockpit enclosures (One in screen and one in Isinglass) Cockpit Cushions Large Opening Cockpit Table Horizon anchor windlass (Power up and down) Double anchor roller platform on bow 33 lb Bruce anchor with 60' of 5/16 chain and 130' of 5/8" nylon rode Mid-Ship deck cleats Garhauer traveler 4 to 1 Boom Vang (2) Lewmar 44 ST Sheet Winches (2) Lewmar 40 Traveler Winches (1) Lewmar 16 ST Mainsheet Winch Dingy Davits (New 2012) Outboard engine lift Owl Brand Anchor Light
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com