Priced to sell. This is a great inexpensive starter boat or coastal cruiser. Spacious for her size she is perfect for a weekender. Tall rig, wheel steering, ready for you to make her yours.
- There is a large v-berth forward with privacy door followed by the head with sink and cabinet. Continuing aft is the main salon with large settees on either side and storage both behind and below each. There is a drop-down table mounted to the bulkhead. The galley is on starboard with ample working space, range, sink and ice box. Next is the nav station on the port side followed by a quarter berth.
- Deep ice box Origo 3000 2 Burner Range GE Microwave Stainless Steel sink Three drawers, large cabinet, lots of storage
- LOA: 27' 2" Beam: 9' 3" Draft: 4' 3" Displacement: 7000lbs Ballast: 3200lbs
- Make: Outboard Johnson Horsepower: 9hp
- Fuel: 12 Gallons Water: 26 Gallons Holding: 25 Gallons
- Ritchie Compass West Marine VHF 580 Garmin GPS Kenwood Stereo
- Sails and Rigging
- Main Sail Mainsail cover 110% Jib 2 cockpit winches Wheel steering
- Additional Information
- Coast Guard Safety Package Solar Vent Dock Lines Fenders Bimini Swim ladder BBQ grill Anchor with rode and chain
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.