$4,000 Price Reduction!
Owner wants to move this boat! Call to schedule an appointment
The Allmand 31 has the feel of a much large boat. Built for cruising this boat features a spacious cabin with 6'4" headroom that provides enough space for the familiy for weekend gunkholing or extended cruising. Her 4' draft combined with her 44'6" mast height will allow you places larger vessels cannot go.
With refrigeration, wind generator, twin solar panels and radar this boat was intended to go cruising, however the owner's plans have changed. Come take a look to see if this is the one to take you to a new destination.
- A spacious interior with 7 opening ports and 3 hatches providing both space and good ventilation. Forward cabin with v-berth, hanging locker and opening ports. Main salon includes an "L" shaped settee to port with fold-down dinette table, single settee to starboard. An aft cabin is located on the port side with hanging locker and a pass-through to the main salon. The galley is located on the starboard side with sink, two burner alcohol stove, loads of storage and top-loading ice box with refrigeration.
- LOA: 30' 9" Beam: 11' 4" Draft: 3' 10" Displacement: 11,100lbs Ballast: 4300lbs
- Engine: Universal Model: M30 Horsepower: 24HP Hours: 875
- Fuel: 40 GAL Water: 50 GAL Holding: 6 GAL
- 2 Burner Alcohol Stove Large Top-Loading Ice Chest with Sea Frost Refrigeration Pressure Water Ample Counterspace
- Garmin GPSMAP 188 Sounder Raymarine C70 GPS with Radar ST4000 Autohelm ( included but not installed) VHF Marine - IC M302 Two (2) 80 watt solar panels with ProStar 15 Solar Charge Controller Airex Wind Generator Global Fix 406 MHz EPIRB
- Additional Information
- Fully Battened Main Genoa Boom Vang Two Point Reefing System Hot and Cold Pressure Water Force 10 Marine Hot Water Heater LectraSan CG Certified Type 1 Marine Sanitation Device Jabsco Model 37010 Electric Marine Head Edson Pedestal Mounted Helm Lifelines/Boarding Gates 2-Lewmar Self Tailing Two Speed Winches Cockpit Cushions Dodger, Bimini, Connector, Mainsail Cover, Fore and Aft Sunshades Manual Windlass Delta Anchor with 30' Chain and 175' Rope Rode CQR and Danforth Anchors Manual Windlass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Ken at 252-571-1581 for additional information