Just Reduced $5,000! Come take a look!
MYSTIQUE is a well appointed cruiser with hand carved woodwork throughout. 6'4" headroom with large aft cabin, roomy main salon and galley, dual heads, v-berth and plenty of storage. Come see her as she will not last long!
- Entering the companion way you will find the main salon to be very spacious with hand carved woodwork throughout. The galley is directly to starboard with 2 burner stove, microwave, stainless steel sink and Adler Barber refrigeration. Just forward of the galley on the starboard side you will find a long sette and nav station. Looking to Port you will find a centerline folding table with L-shaped settee and a pilot berth above. There is a large aft cabin with private head to port separated from the main salon by a hand carved door. Forward of the main salon you will find a 2nd head on the port side and large V-berth forward. There are opening bronze ports throughout, 7 in the main salon, 2 in the aft cabin, 1 in each head and 3 in the V-berth. Additional ventilation is provided by two hatches, one in the V-berth and one in the main salon.
- LOA: 37' Beam: 11.83 Max Draft: 5' 6"
- Engine Make: Volvo Engine Model: MD-17C Engine HP: 35hp
- Fuel: 110 gal Water: 110 gal Holding: 21 gal
- Three batteries Xantrex multi-stage battery charger Lowrance GPS Global Map 2000 ICOM IC-56 transceiver at nav station Standard Horizon HX 150S hand held VHF RayMarine ST 6002 Smart Pilot with rudder position sensor
- Formica counter with double SS Sink Adler-Barbour SFV-1 Cold Machine refrigerator/freezer Propane stove 800 watt microwave
- 6 gal. Force 10 110V water heater (2008) Ocean Breeze 110V 20,000 BTU air conditioner with 4.0 KW furnace with dedicated water pump and raw water strainer (new 2010) 1-35# CQR anchor 1-33# Bruce anchor 1-#22 Danforth anchor 1-#8 Danforth anchor Simpson-Lawrence Seahorse 513 manual windlass 2 Harkin 40 two-speed, self tailing winches Harkin roller furler Magna Kettle propane grill Pioneer DEH-1600 CD player with AM/FM stereo
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.