- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Freedom is a Classic Cat Rig that is also a Ketch! New Yanmar 3 cylinder (60 Hours)! Lion's Paw is a great coastal crusier.
- Spacious V-Berth with 6' 4'' lenght L-shape settee converts into a double Wide quater berth/nav station Starboard single berth Main salon table seats 6 with two folding leaves Head with shower Large chart table Storage and storage 6 foot headroom
- Gimbled stove Stainles steel sink Ample built in cabinet storage
- Garmin depht sounder JRC plotter and GPS VHF Radio Ritchie compass Jensen steeo with cockpit speakers
- Prowatt inverter 60 amp battery charger Batteries, house, starting and windles 30 amp, 110 volt shore power circuits 12 v DC system Shore power plug in
- NEW Yanmar 3 cynlinder 39 hp. New Yanmar engine instrument panel Engine hours-60 Bronze, three blade propeller 12v bilge pump Electric windlass
- Sails and Rigging
- 2 carbon fiber masts, cat ketch, with aluminum wishbones Main and mizzen sail fully battened Lazy Jacks for easy rising and lowering of sails All halyards and sheets led aft to cockpit
- Hull and Deck
- Davits Bimini Electric anchor windlass Lewmar claw anchor with chain and rode Lewmar CQR External "barn door" rudder Barrier coat bottom paint Ample cockpit storage (8) opening ports with creens (4) hatches LP tank storage Large bimini cockpit cover
- LION'S PAW IS A CLASSIC KETCH CAT RIG WITH A SWING KEEL. GREAT FOR COASTAL CRUSING OR SAILING TO THE BAHAMAS. THE INTERIOR HAS THE LOOK AND FEEL OF A MUCH LARGER SAILING VESSEL. THE NEW YANMAR IS A 3 CYNLINDER WITH 39hp. HAVING ONLY 60 HOURS WILL ALLOW YOU MANY YEARS OF CONFINDENCE OF ENGINE RELIABLITY. THE EASE OF SAILING A KETCH IS ENHANCED BY THE CAT RIG DESIGN. IT'S TIME TO GO SAILING AND STAND APART FROM THE SAILING FLEET!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail Bruce Penrod 814-341-0094 866-723-3991