- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 340-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 1990 SEA RAY 350 / 370 SUNDANCER OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 340-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum, Quicksilver Generator (166-hours), Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (Icom VHF Marine Radio, Raymarine Tri-Data, Raymarine C80 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Raymarine Autopilot), Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/Satellite Radio & Helm Remote Control, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Pride of ownership shows throughout ... Updated Raymarine Electronics, Updated Clarion Sound System, New Props / Shafts October 2012, New Batterues 2012, (2) Spare Propellers, Weaver DInghy Davits. Highlighy reccommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Called the 350 Express Cruiser (EC) until 1992, Sea-Ray's 370 EC is a modern family cruiser with contemporary sportboat lines and a very spacious interior layout. She's built on a good-running deep-V hull with a fairly wide beam, prop pockets, and side-dumping exhausts. While she has the same profile as the 370 Sundancer, the EC has a larger salon with an extended U-shaped settee and a bigger galley. There's a stall shower in the head, and a built-in TV can be pulled out and viewed from the salon to the forward cabin. On the downside, only a curtain provides privacy in the stateroom. Additional features include good interior headroom throughout, an integral bow pulpit and swim platform, cockpit wet bar, side dumping exhausts, and a fold away transom seat.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Curtain Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Forward Stateroom LCD-Television Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Central Vacuum Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Oven Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Ritchie Compass Icom VHF Marine Radio Raymarine Tri-Data (Depth/Speed) Raymarine C80 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine Autopilot Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer w/Satellite Radio & Helm Remote Control
- (3) Batteries (NEW 2012) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/(2) Cords Quicksliver Generator (166-hours) Emergency Start System
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Power Windshield Vent Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (FRESH 2013!) Canvas Package (Full Camper-Top Package w/Screens) (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Dockside City Water Connection Remote Control Spotlight Freshwater Washdown New Props/Shafts 2012 Spare Propellers Weaver Dinghy Davits CURRENT OWNER OF 9-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Stephen Gronley directly at (586) 996-2656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.