- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautiful, one owner, downeast Pilothouse boat, sleeps 4, full head with stall shower, sturdy Albin construction, with twin Cummins 250HP power, Onan 6.5kw generator in sound box, 0 hrs SMOH, A/C, GREAT electronics, all for the price of an Albin 28! Clean, very well maintained and well equipped, ready to fish off shore or cruise the coast. Priced to sell, so don't let "Island Time" get away!
- Walkthrough / Accommodations
- Enter from the side steps or transom door into the spacious 74Sq. Ft. cockpit. There is an over sized live bait well and 2 large fish box /storage bins in the transom. Enter the enclosed pilothouse from the center access with a roll up Isinglass /canvas panel. Below the dinette converts into a 6'4" X 5' berth and aft of the galley is a double berth, providing comfortable sleeping for 4 adults. There is an enclosed private head to starboard featuring a toilet and separate shower stall. The galley, across to port, features a microwave, toaster oven, 2 burner electric cook top, coffee maker, AC/DC refrigerator and stainless steel sink. There is an additional AC/DC refrigerator and sink in the pilothouse. Kenwood AM/FM/CD, Sirrius ready stereo with 4 speakers A/C, reverse cycle Par manual head with holding tank
- Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater. Heated by Engine and I1OV GE Microwave Oven. I1OV Black & Decker Coffee-Maker, I1OV Black & Decker Toaster/Broiler Oven; 110V Force 10 Electric Stove. 2-Burner; 110V (2)Refrigerators 2.8 Cu. Ft. 12/110V Accent Lighting in Cabin & Head Courtesy Lights in Cabin & Head Ample Drawers. Cupboards and Lockers Stainless Steel sink
- Onan 6.5 kw with soundbox, 45 hours showing on meter. 0 hours since rebuild. New exhaust and fittings. Dockside single 30 AMP Service Newer 50 AMP (per 3 legs) Auto Battery Charger 3 4-D Batteries (2 new 12/2012, 1 new 7/2013)
- Electronics / Helm
- Garmin 4208 Color Plotter (New 2011) Garmin 48 mile HD Radome (New 2011) Furuno FCV-585 1000 Watt Color Bottom Sounder Lowrance X91 Bottom Sounder Lowrance Globalmap 5000 Plotter Furuno GP-32 GPS Uniden UM 625c VHF with remote speaker Simrad AP-11 Autopilot, (New head, feedback sensor and compass 2012) Ritchie Compass Windlass Remote 12 V plug Trim Tab controls Morse controls 3 Windshield wiper controls
- Bottom paint (2/2013), Bottom sandblasted 2011, Dark green hull, waxed twice yearly, GOOD shine! New non-skid 2011. Dark green Sunbrella drop curtain w/ Isinglass, new 2010 Boat looks great! Electric windlass with 2 deck foot switches Danforth Anchor with 1600 feet chain/rope rode Bow Pulpit Coast Guard package Fenders and Lines 12V Outlet supplied at Helm station Hydraulic Steering with Tilt-Wheel Recess Rod Storage PORT and STBD Cockpit Large Storage and Access Hatches in Deck Raw Water Wash down in Cockpit (4) Rod Holders installed in Comings Large 2-Hatch Fish/Storage Box in Transom Over sized Live Bait-well in Transom Dockside water 4 Rocket launchers on PH roof Swim Platform with ladder Sliding Deluxe Helm Seat with Swivel Drawers and Tackle Storage Fresh Water Transom Shower Pantograph Windshield Wipers Drink Holders Installed Sliding Windows PORT and STBD Wheelhouse Wet Bar with 3.5 Cu. Ft. 11CW12V Refrigerator. Sink and Drawers 74 Sq. Ft. Cockpit with coming bolsters Transom Door (2) Hatches access Anchor Locker (2) Large Opening Hatches in Forward Cabin Roof and in pilothouse Grab Rails on wheelhouse Roof and Sides Fully Vented Center Windshield Radar Arch with Antenna and Radar Pads Cockpit flood lights
- Engines just serviced 2012,(impellers, fluid change, etc.) Intake hoses replaced 2011 VERY clean engine room. Continuous and up to date maintenance. Racor fuel/water separator with pressure gauge Raw water strainers Full Engine Instrumentation with Audible Alarms Fresh Water Cooled Engines Hydraulic Trim Tabs Bronze Seacocks (3) Electric Bilge Pumps and (1) Manual Pump Ample Engine spares including filters, impellers, belts, etc.
- Broker Comments
- I've been selling new and brokerage Albins for 14 years and this is the nicest early model vessel I have seen. If you are looking for a one owner, twin engine boat for cruising or fishing you will not be disappointed. Great Florida boat with twin engine power, but with keel prop protection, not found on later 31's. Beautiful, loaded vessel with low hours. She is turn key and should survey well. Owner has reluctantly put her up for sale, due to health issues, and has priced her to sell fast. EXCLUSIONS; Personal Items Fishing Fear Dive Equipment
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact: Doug Jenkins, Central Listing Agent at 941-504-0790 Doug@EdwardsYachtSales.com Hello, I am Doug Jenkins, the listing broker for this yacht. Although my office is located in Clearwater, Fl, I have yacht listings (both power and sail) all over the world. I take pride in listing quality yachts. I personally inspect all the yachts I list and take the photos and gather my own information to enable me to represent my yachts as accurately as possible. Feel free to call me at any time to discuss this listing or any boat that you see advertised as we co-broker with brokers around the world. Interested in listing your boat? Contact me for a free market analysis. I look forward to hearing from you. Non Florida residents purchase your boat in Florida And cruise here SALES TAX FREE FOR 6 MONTHS! Ask me how. We Assist with Worldwide Shipping ! To find other similar vessels, click here .