- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
READY TO CRUISE
MANY NEW AND UPDATED EQUIPMENT
CONTACT LISTING BROKER TO VIEW “SPOILED YACHTEN”
- Main Salon
- New sculptured nylon carpeting, new draperies, Sunbrella cushions on sofa, flat screen TV, custom pull out storage under bar. LED accent lighting
- Master Stateroom & Head
- New sculptured nylon carpeting, platform queen size bed w/ under bed storage, bedding, custom chaise lounge w/ custom cushions, and custom closet. LED accent lighting
- Electronics and Helm
- 2- Garmin 4008 chart plotters JVC Radar Trac vision satellite receiver New stereo in cockpit 4 Infinity speakers New Sony stereo in salon VHF radio 2 Richie lighted compass
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 502 fuel injected Crusader gas engines w/380 hp, and *550 hrs. 10.5 Onan generator New bow thruster and batteries (Vetus) w/ remote 3 New windshield motors, and blades New port, and starboard batteries 2 New fuel sending units New horns New service on gen, and mains less than 50 hrs. New hot water tank Battery charging system 4 New bilge pumps 3 Zone air conditioning
- Brokers Comments
- This 42 Bertram has been in constant upgrade mode from the first day of the new owner. She is one of the finest examples of the 42 Bertram aft cabin motor yachts on the market. She needs to be inspected to believe all the work that has been performed. Including all the woodwork refinished with 10 coats of varnish in 4/10/13. If you’re a fan of classic yachts, this is a must see. Check out the new list!!
- NEW SONY STEREO W/ REMOTEON FLYBRIDGE NEW HORNS NEW BATTRIES PORT, AND STARBOARD NEW BOW THRUSTER & BATTRIES NEW S/S RUB RAILS NEW SONY STEREO SYS. IN SOLON NEW TRAC VISION SAT. RECEIVER NEW LARGE ALUMINUM BOW ANCHOR NEW PORTABLY AC UNIT NEW SUNBRELLA BOW RAIL ENCLOSURE NEW CUSTOM SUN TANNING PADS FOR THE BOW NEW CUSTOM S/S ALL AROUND LIGHTS NEW LED BOW LIGHTS NEW DOCK LINES NEW HOT WATER TANK NEW MICROWAVE OVEN NEW SCULTURED RUGS NEW CUSTOM SCULPTURED RUGS IN MASTER NEW CUSTOM BRIDGETOP, AND INSIGNE GLASS ENCLOSURE NEW CAPTAIN CHAIRSIN FLYBRIDGE NEW AIR CONDITIONING NEW REFRIGERATOR S/S NEW LED ACCENT LIGHTING IN SOLON, AND MASTER STATEROOM NEW COUNTER TOPS NEW FLAT SCREEN TV’S NEW MINI BLINDS NEW CUSTOM DASH IN LOWER STATION,AND FLYBRIDGE NEW WHITE FACE GAGES IN LOWER STATION, AND FLY BRIDGE NEW SINK IN GALLIE NEW FLAT TOP STOVE NEW DRAPERIES, AND SUNBRELLA CUSHIONS ON SOFA NEW REFRIGERATOR S/S
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.