We challange anyone to find a more updated better equipped Ericson 38-200 at this price and in this condition. YOU WON'T FIND IT. Step aboard and be amazed at the condition and love this boat has received. Updated and redone inside and out the boat is simply stunning and shows like a 2008 not 1988. At our Kent Island office and ready to go. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- 2 separate staterooms - 1 forward V-Berth, 1 Aft with oversized sleeping area. Sleeps total of 7 in staterooms and main cabin. New cushions (2013) – tan ultrasuede 8 new opening and 4 new fixed portlights (2012/2013) New cabin sole w/epoxy finish (2012) New refrigeration (2011) (Frigoboat) New air conditioning control unit (2010) 1 Head with separate shower Air conditioning & Heat (Cruisair reverse-cycle) - Vents in salon & aft stateroom; new digital thermostat & controller Frig-o-boat Keel-cooled refrigeration (larger compressor size) w/automatic condenser control to minimize battery usage; digital thermostat & controller. Uses 3-4amps/hour on average. All LED lights throughout interior
- Sails & Rigging
- 2011 North Sails Mainsail; 1998 North Sails Genoa (150%); 1998 UK Flasher (spinnaker) Harken Roller Furler for headsail Navy Blue Dodger & Hatchcovers Winches: 2 primary self-tailing, 2 self-tailing coachtop, 2 standard coachtop (all Barient winches) All New (and additional) rope clutches (Lewmar) Oversized (42”) Destroyer Wheel Running Rigging includes hi-tech halyards (1 main, 1 genoa, 2 spinnaker), main sheet & boom vang. Running rigging replaced in 2006/2007. New mainsail (2011) Spare Mainsail Spair Genoa (140%) Spinnaker dousing sock
- Engines & Mechanical
- 44HP Universal M-50B engine (upgrade over most sister-ships) 5’6” Wing Keel LED anchor light 35Lb CQR Anchor w/ 25’ chain & lots of rode Batteries: House bank = 2 Trojan T-105s; Starting Battery = zero-maintenance multi-purpose Engine overhaul and paint (2012) New Leather Wheel Cover (2013) New Max-Prop 2-blade folding (2010) New Starter (2011) plus rebuilt spare starter Spare Bilge Pump Universal engine wiring upgrade #1 (2011) Awning - reaches from mast to stern (2010) 30A Marinco cordset w/cord mgr. (2011)
- Frig-o-boat Keel-cooled refrigeration (larger compressor size) w/automatic condenser control to minimize battery usage; digital thermostat & controller. Uses 3-4amps/hour on average. 4-burner CNG stove with spare tank Stainless Steel Sink Magma Party Size Kettle grille (2012) Spare (2nd) CNG cooking gas tank
- Electronics - Raymarine ST60 depth, wind, speed (2005) Autohelm ST4000
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.