Great weekender that is easy to sail. She has a 2012 Tohatsu 6HP outboard with less than 20 hours of use. She has a new Bimini and sail cover. This is a great first boat to get out and explore the water ways on. The Hunter 25.5 is a Very Volumous 25' cruiser with a lot of room in the cabin, a great galley with seating for 4, a separate head, and a nice v-berth. There is also a large berth located to port beneath the cockpit. Click on full specs to see this boat!!!!
- Galley w/sink and two burner Origo stove non-pressurized alcohol; ice box; dry storage. Sleeps 4 easily and 6 in a pinch with V-berth, aft-berth, and dinette table that converts to sleeping. Separate private head from main salon; hanging storage. Great cross ventilation and nice large opening hatches! Pop-top design cabin in that headroom is 5'5" with the top down and 6'6" with it up to allow for lots of ventilation while at anchor or in slip.
- Eagle Depth/Fish finder Sea Ranger 6000 VHF Marine Radio Compass
- Main Sail Jib Spinnaker w/pole
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com