- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BEST VALUE ON THE MARKET FOR A DIESEL POWERD BLUEWATER
- FULLY AIR CONDITIONED -
UNIQUE TO THIS VESSEL - She can Be BEACHED with a Forward Boarding Ladder - And Then Easily Backed Off - See Photos below or Full Specs
FULLY CAPABLE OF OFFSHORE CRUISING --
PERFECT CRUISER - best describes this very versatile motor yacht. Perfect for shallow water cruising or taking on rough seas if need be
Bright and Airy Interior - Well Lit - With Large Window Areas on All Sides Throughout Main Level - Offers Open Views to the Outside from All Areas of the Interior - Adds to an Open Feeling
Single Level Interior Space - NO steps between Master w/Full Bath, Galley, Dining Roon, Salon, Lower Helm, Access to Outside deck Forward and Aft.
Extremely Spacious and Comfortable Yacht - Ideal for Cruising - Live-a Board - or Vacation Home
Large Salon with Dining - Living Room Seating - and Galley Areas
23" Shallow Draft Allows this Vessel to Enter Waters Not Accessible to Traditional Yachts It's Size.
Perfect cruiser best describes this very versatile motor yacht. Perfect for shallow water cruising. Huge covered decks, spacious Salon, gorgeous Master and a Gourmet Galley! This yacht has it all... hydraulic swim/dinghy platform, great electronics, diesel reliability and safety. This vessel has been very lightly used, as evidenced by her LOW ENGINE HOURS - - MUST BE SEEN - MAKE AN OFFER
Best Priced Bluewater in her size range available.
FREE DOCK SPACE FOR LIMITED TIME WITH PURCHASE OF THIS VESSEL
- LOA: 52' (15.85 meter) LWL: 44' 3" (13.5 m) Beam: 14' 6" (4.4 m) Max Draft: 1' 11" (.59 m) Max Bridge Clearance: 17' (5.2 m) Displacement: 32,500 (14,742 kilo) Bridge clearance - 15' 5 " to top of hardtop ( add 16" with radar dome in place - dome can be set on hanged bracket to maintain lower bridge cleatrance) Click the Following Link to See Additional Photos : : http://cmd.shutterfly.com/commands/pictures/slideshow?site=beyondlandsend&page=beyondlandsend/pictures&album=8&albumPath =
- Cummins Diesel - Power: 370 HP each Port Engine - 838 hours Starbd Engine - 854 hours Generator - Westerbeke ( upgtraded to 12 KW) 1131 hours total - New power generating plant installed at 1100 hours
- Fuel: 375 gal (1,420 ltr) Fresh Water: 136 gal (515 ltr) Holding: 60 gal (262 ltr)
- Spacious 2 stateroom layout with master aft, and guest cabin forward Additional sleeper sofa in Salon brings sleeping accommodations to (6) 3 Zone reverse cycle air conditioning with 48,000 BTU provides complete cooling comfort or heat as needed All Air conditioning systems upgraded 2006- (1) repaired , (2) new replacement compressors & controls New mattresses in both staterooms (Fall 2008) new bedding and co-ordinated curtains NEW Hot Water Heater (2008)
- Master Cabin
- Master stateroom is full beam and occupies aft section of the main deck. Stateroom contains an queen island berth and numerous storage cabinets and lockers. This stateroom also contains a private en-suite head with full size tub and shower. Sliding doors provide access to the aft covered cockpit. Master Stateroom Aft European maple High Gloss Cabinetry Queen Walk-Around Bed Night Stand w/Storage NEW Designer Window Treatments NEW Custom Bedding NEW Designer bath curtain Cedar Lined Hanging Locker w/Light Full Head w/ FULL SIZE tub & Shower 110v Lights/GFI Receptacles 12v Grey Water Shower Box w/ Central Drain System Telephone jack w/intercom amplifier Recessed lighting and "wall wash" lights
- Guest Cabin
- Guest cabin is forward - 2 steps down from main deck. The is also ample storage, plus a full head & shower - Queen Bed European maple High Gloss Cabinetry Under-Bed Storage NEW Designer Window Treatments NEW Designer bath curtain NEW Custom Bedding Recessed lighting and "wall wash" lights HUGE Cedar lined hanging locker w/light Bow Chain Locker (self draining w/storage Deck Hatch to Bow w/ shaded window Full Head w/ Ex Large shower
- Vessel Walk Through
- There is a "great room" effect when entering the combination Salon - Galley - Dinette area. A lower Helm station is to Strbd in the forward section of the Main Saloon. Master stateroom and head w/Full Size tub/shower occupy the aft section of the vessel, and the guest stateroom w/head and shower is forward. Interior is bright and airy and well lit from the over sized windows. Upper and Lower helm stations 37: Flat screen TV in Salon can be viewed from all angles TV's w/main VD and all switching cabinet for all services in Salon and both Staterooms Recessed lighting and "wall wash" lights Light Ash colored woodwork throughout - Lends a bright airy feel Glass top dining table & decorator upholstered chairs Numerous closets, lockers and storage spaces Cloths Washer and Dryer New complete interior decor and window treatments in Salon (2009) Sliding glass doors to covered rear deck Side double Glass door from Strbd side deck to Salon Covered aft deck on Main level Comfortable leather sleeper sofa in Salon (sleeps 2) (3) Stairways to Flybridge deck - One from aft deck, one from each side deck Central vacuum cleaning system Flex Steel leather recliner, and over sized Flex Steel leather sofa/bed Free standing humidifier
- Seating for 14 adults on Fly-bridge Cruise and dine with 25 guests or more comfortably New custom cushions & covers Bimini cover Ice maker Bar w/Automatic beverage dispenser & & sink Bridge hardtop w/enclosure - forward Under the hardtop - (3) person Helm - Plus (3) person companion seat Telephone jack w/intercom amplifier
- Corian Surfaces on all counter tops Full size Dish Washer Full size upright refrigerator/freezer Garbage compactor Electric flat cook-top stove Microwave CONVECTION oven Double sink w/removable cover Extra large cabinets and cupboards Telephone jack w/intercom amplifier Reaccessed lighting and "wall wash" lights
- Electrical & Electronics
- (4) Battery charging system & (4) new batteries installed - NEW 2008 Intercom & Phones Security alarm system Stereo/CD system with speakers throughout vessel - TV, Dish network, and DSL input jacks (3) TV's including 37' Flat Screen in Saloon 50 DISC CD Stereo in Salon Stereo w/CD player on bridge Front headlights Plus spotlight on upper deck - dual station remote spot Recessed lighting in interior Telephone/TV/shore Power & Shore Water Inlets (Bow) AC/DC Breaker Panel & Distribution Panel ABYC Standards Wiring System Power "flip up/down" instrument protective hard cover on Bridge Radar - Raytheon R41 New Gamin 2010 GPS/Sounder w/Sonar Available (2) VHF radios - dual station Raypilot autopilot Raychart 601 XX and V850 underwater color sounder Raymarine ST60 Tridata - Dual station Sony - Rear View camera
- Mechanical & Engine
- Engines Recently Tuned & Serviced - Cooling System flushed - Heat Exchanger System Replaced by Cummins Power, Ft. Myers twin 370 HP CUMMINS Diesels (790 hours) - (less than 200 hours since major service) Low Burn rate averages 1 MPG Electronic shifting and throttle system 12.5 KW factory rebuilt Westerbeke generator installed - 28 hours ( replaced original 8.5 genset) Auto fire suppression system Free standing dehumidifier added Hydraulic swim platform - Heavy duty tender lift
- Hull & Deck
- Her Low Profile - Sleek hull has been designed for Intercoastal and Offshore waters. Shallow draft - 23" - and recessed props allow this yacht to be beached. Fold-up ladder at the bow allows for disembarking at a beach Propellers are protected from groundings by being recessed into the hull Hardtop over the flybridge helm - Plus large Bimini Aft of the helm Ample room in aft cockpit for table and chairs There is a "rebuilt" windlass at the bow. 210 feet heavy duty anchor chain Fold-up ladder at the bow for disembarking at a beach New Boat lift - extra heavy duty - on transom for large tender - Stainless steel and Aluminum(original cost $20,000) 14' Twin V tender w/Bimini and 40 HP Yamaha 4 stroke engine ( 150 hours)(not included - negotiable) Tender fresh water flush from tank on aft deck Bar-B-Que on aft deck Shower on aft deck Hauled and bottom painted 2009 (3 coats) Polyethylene Wast Tank w/Pump Out - NEW Galley Maid Pre-Macerator pump Bronze Thru-Hulls Molded Non-Skid Deck Anodized Aluminum Tinted Windows w/ Safety Glass
- This is a 2 owner vessel. Current owner has maintained the vessel and has done some substantial upgrades. - All systems have been upgraded or replaced to meet the new owner's standards.
- Personal effects of owner Tender Optional
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Owner's photo album http://cmd.shutterfly.com/commands/pictures/slideshow?site=beyondlandsend&page=beyondlandsend/pictures&album=170&albumPath = Owner's photo album-2 http://cmd.shutterfly.com/commands/pictures/slideshow?site=beyondlandsend&page=beyondlandsend/pictures&album=8&albumPa